Just ordered Dutas/ going for a Dutas finasteride mix

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, thanks to Jayman, he popped my dutastride cherry. :freaked:

I have a year's supply of finastride that I am not going to throw away, so I might as well take that with my dutastride.

My plan:

1.25 mg finastride daily
0.5 mg dutastride nightly

of course this is with rogaine foam twice a day and nizoral shampoo daily.

I am so pissed off my hair has been shot. I swear if I wasn't being paraniod that I am starting a finasteride shed. :shock:

I was heart set on 200 mg spironolactone, couldn't care less if it made me blind, but I am also very much into bodybuilding and do not want my test levels dropping. finasteride and dutasteride actually increase test. If its any consulation, I have had some of the best strength gains during the two weeks I have been on finastride, so I would definatly not say finastride is bad for bodybuilders.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think you're being impatient young grasshopper. give the treatments time to work before you decide you need to go bigger and better. you could end up saving yourself money, side effects, and hassle. have you posted a pic of your hair?

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
i think you're being impatient young grasshopper. give the treatments time to work before you decide you need to go bigger and better. you could end up saving yourself money, side effects, and hassle. have you posted a pic of your hair?

I can't do it, it would make me faint to take a pic. I am a Norwood 2.5 I would say.

I hear what you are saying, but I just feel "left in the dust" after watching Jayman and others switch to dutas and reading all these reports saying how much better dutas is for fighting male pattern baldness.

Sean68

Reaction score
youre taking dutasteride every day and still taking finasteride. why?

Sean68

Reaction score
ahh. cos you dont want to waste it. fair enough. its pretty pointless though. id just sell it if i were you if youve got a whole years worth.

oni

Reaction score
I tried the finasteride and dutasteride combo not good sides effects, like big shedding on and off for 6 weeks! :D but that was over 2 years ago now! :D

Please don't mix them it's really not a good idea!

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you should reconsider taking both of them together. Its really overkill, IMO. If you want the dutasteride, then just do it alone, sell the finasteride to someone else on the board, I am sure many guys are looking for a deal.

Even with the dutasteride, it is not necessary to take it daily. Dr.Bernstein said once a week will most likely give the effects of taking it daily, because of its extended half life. If you want to play it safe take it twice a week, but do not add finasteride to it, its a waste and may end causing you problems.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
taking bot makes no senseit want do any differnce
what you could do is rotate -one day dutasteride one day finasteride
that will give you result very close to those that you get by taking dutasteride every day

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Worldofwarcraft said:
My plan:

1.25 mg finastride daily

Very weak combination imho. You should use rogaine foam 4 times a day and nizoral shampoo 2 times a day.

Wow, if you really want to fight this though, you should stop being a pussy, thinking you can stop hair loss with this almost natural treatments. Go for oral ketoconazole and forget about hairloss for ever.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sphlanx2006 said:
Worldofwarcraft said:
My plan:

1.25 mg finastride daily

Very weak combination imho. You should use rogaine foam 4 times a day and nizoral shampoo 2 times a day.

Wow, if you really want to fight this though, you should stop being a pussy, thinking you can stop hair loss with this almost natural treatments. Go for oral ketoconazole and forget about hairloss for ever.

dude don't give him all the good secrets. you ruined it now, you might as well just tell him about the miraculous hair growing effects of consuming methyl alcohol.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok I have decided to become an all dutas man.

I am also thinking of giving up on minoxidil as I am tired of this crap haircut and greasy temples.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you have to use foam its will work better and its not greasy

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Worldofwarcraft said:
I am also thinking of giving up on minoxidil as I am tired of this crap haircut and greasy temples.

All jokes aside, dropping minoxidil is a very very bad idea imho. Stick with it for some months and i am telling you you will be amazed what it can do.

G

good plan although i'm telling you'd be better off trying to find someone to take that finasteride off your hands, since by taking dutasteride every day you're inhibiting like 99% of type II DHT anyway and the finasteride won't do anything extra. but both a day shouldn't do any harm.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
now your gonna drop minoxidil? holy crap

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dutasteride/finasteride combo like that sounds excessive, hellooooo floppy dick and man boobies.

/kidding. :freaked2:

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm going to do a 0.5 dutastride only regimen, dropping the finastride. Of course ill keep with the nizoral shampoo.

Maybe ill feed the proscar to my cat to see what it does.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Post some pics, my theory is that you reallyl Sock's brother. :)

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i heard if you take a whole years supply at once you get a magical mane like homer simpson did.