Just got my finpecia order from inhouse!!

slow1300

Reaction score
Wow that was fast!! I got my 3 months of finasteride and nizoral in a week!! I also ordered the kirkland 5% minoxidil from another web site .. Overall i got 3 months of hair products for around 100 bucks!! I'll keep everyone posted with my results .. Right now i'm 25 and the whole top of my head is starting to thin and i have a hair line.

87david

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal! BTW, do you need a prescription for inhousepharmacy.com? Their Proscar is actually more expensive than unitedpharmacies.com, but with the recent reliability concerns of united I might use a different souce when my Proscar runs out.

Thanks

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
87david said:
Sounds like a good deal! BTW, do you need a prescription for inhousepharmacy.com? Their Proscar is actually more expensive than unitedpharmacies.com, but with the recent reliability concerns of united I might use a different souce when my Proscar runs out.

Thanks

are there reliability-concerns with unitedphamacies.com...damn that worries me...i've still have a lot of finpecia left from them, actually the package looks pretty original, can you tell me what could be wrong??
please reply

slow1300

Reaction score
hey

Everything from inhouse looks real ... it looks just like the picture of the blister pack thats on this website somewhere! And no you do not need a prescription for finpecia

Petchsky

Reaction score
Inhouse is a good company, and Cipla makes good sh*t.

johnny000

Reaction score
did u guys get yours through in a white bubble pack with the 10 pill packets just randomly strewn in the envelope!?

i did i wasnt really put off but obviously along with half the people on this site im naturally sceptical. are u sure its good sh*t?

cheers

jc444

Established Member
Reaction score
johnny000, where do you live?

because i ordered proscar from cyberatlantis and it turned up in a clear plastic bag, laid flat and taped inside a xmas card!!

I emailed them and they replied saying the do this to orders sent to scandinavia because they have such a high rejection rate with scandinavian customs. That definitely put my mind at ease. The pills looked legit with all correct markings.

Even Dr Lee, sends my xandrox and spironolactone in alternate packaging that doesnt list any active ingredients so that it wont get stopped by customs.

JUst thought myabe this is why you received you pills as described.

Maybe united will start doing this for thier US customers?

pulmoll

Reaction score
johnny000 said:
did u guys get yours through in a white bubble pack with the 10 pill packets just randomly strewn in the envelope!?

i did i wasnt really put off but obviously along with half the people on this site im naturally sceptical. are u sure its good $#iT?

cheers

i guess they send the pills like that because it makes the packet smaller (lower shipping fees) and less suspicious (no box you could see from outside).

in addition selling pills in a blister without a paper box, etc. is pretty common in asia. they even give you single pills in plastic bags in pharmacies in hospitals.

when i ordered another 3 months supply of finpecia from genhair.com they sent the paper box with the blisters but the blisters were not in it.

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
johnny000 said:

i did i wasnt really put off but obviously along with half the people on this site im naturally sceptical. are u sure its good $#iT?

cheers

Yep I did, first time I ordered from them it came in a box (not the original packaging) just a regular well box i guess. The following two times I've ordered from them yep its came in a white bubble pack in an envelope.

Anderz

Reaction score
inhouse has stopped shipping to sweden =(

Does anyone know of other sites that might sell?

buddahfunk

Reaction score
Inhouse finpecia

It's been awhile since my last post... I start finpecia mid January and wanted to report great success. My hair has become thicker and the shed rate is very, very low... Just a few hairs in the shower. It feels a lot thicker from touching it. Can't say I've had any regrowth, because my hairline is pretty much the same, but my hairline has stopped receding back. Inhouse's finpecia from CIPLA is good stuff!