The Gardener said:
tynanW said:
Bismarck said:
tynanW said:
[quote="Bismarck":da82e]~TynanW();

bis

what does that mean? is it an EU thing?

A what ? Shouldn't you be in your bed ?

Sometimes I stay up all night so none of my hairs fall out onto my pillow in the night.

Ty

Careful, Ty. EU directives now specify that people who have hairloss counts under 20 per night have to register with the EU Common Hairloss Prevention Policy. Only Swedes are allowed to have hairloss rates that low. Other nations have to adhere to the quotas, or be fined. Unless you are French, then the quotas can be ignored when convenient.

I hear the Americans completely threw the 'Hairloss Prevention Policy' out the window, typicall![/quote:da82e]

Are you gonna take that from bis?
Dude, that's the dreaded "TynanW Destructor"
Somebody's out to get you....

G

TortoiseAndHair said:
tynanW said:
The Gardener said:
tynanW said:
Bismarck said:
[quote="tynanW":949d0][quote="Bismarck":949d0]~TynanW();

bis

what does that mean? is it an EU thing?

A what ? Shouldn't you be in your bed ?

Sometimes I stay up all night so none of my hairs fall out onto my pillow in the night.

Ty

Careful, Ty. EU directives now specify that people who have hairloss counts under 20 per night have to register with the EU Common Hairloss Prevention Policy. Only Swedes are allowed to have hairloss rates that low. Other nations have to adhere to the quotas, or be fined. Unless you are French, then the quotas can be ignored when convenient.

I hear the Americans completely threw the 'Hairloss Prevention Policy' out the window, typicall![/quote:949d0]

Are you gonna take that from bis?
Dude, that's the dreaded "TynanW Destructor"
Somebody's out to get you....[/quote:949d0]

i don't inderstand?????

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
Bob Marley MIGHT have engaged in casual experimentation of smoking marijuana..not sure though

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Speakin of...

What ever happened to Bob Marley that was on this site?

The Gardener

Reaction score
blue said:
Speakin of...

I don't know for sure, but I bet that he woke up this morning... smiled at the rising sun... three little birds... sang on his doorstep... singing sweet songs... melodies pure and true... singing, this is my message to you..

Singin' don't worry, about a thing
'cause every little thing, it's gonna be alright..

G

The Gardener said:
blue said:
Speakin of...

I don't know for sure, but I bet that he woke up this morning... smiled at the rising sun... three little birds... sang on his doorstep... singing songs of joy... messages pure and true... singing, this is my message to you..

So don't worry, about a thing
'cause every little thing, it's gonna be alright..

....he then went back inside to rub greasy minoxidil solution into his 9 remaining fried dreadlocks, down a handfull of pills and start the two hour wait in the stiffiling heat before he could show his face in public again.

we may not have Bob Marley here but we have Nesta (Robert Nesta Marley)

Ty

G

:shock: Tynan, you need to go get your rug refitted. Oh, and have you stopped lacing your ciggarettes with PCP and Propecia? :shock:

G

badasshairday said:
:shock: Tynan, you need to go get your rug refitted. Oh, and have you stopped lacing your ciggarettes with PCP and Propecia? :shock:

BAHD If you stop smoking cigarettes (just the one g for me) laced with propecia, any hair gained will be lost within one year.