Just Get Ripped. Become A Firefighter.

T

tellersquill

Come on, now. He just grabbed that photo on line somewhere. The guy is a real looker, though!
Yup.

I do still feel like people like this still have inherent value.

One of my favourite youtube people is boogie 2988:

upload_2016-12-3_11-28-57.png

Not a looker in the slightest but still a wonderful human being.

His wife is actually okay looking - probably around a 5.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got it from reddit (surprise) he asked advice shave or not (as if it matters for him)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup.

I do still feel like people like this still have inherent value.

One of my favourite youtube people is boogie 2988:

View attachment 45290

Not a looker in the slightest but still a wonderful human being.

His wife is actually okay looking - probably around a 5.

just be white and nw0

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got it from reddit (surprise) he asked advice shave or not (as if it matters for him)
How old is he? Could be anything between late 20s and late 40s.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Plzhelp

Reaction score
No, it's funny, because he actually thinks he's wittier than me.

As the good Captain already told you, I'm doing quite well professionally.

latest

And, by the way, how I see people and society has never been proven wrong, quite the opposite, actually. And after all I went through, complaining is a right I have well earned. Besides, I'm here to vent, since I can't do it in real life.

Oh yes because stating you're right proves you're right. Great job. And go f*** yourself. You can vent without being a little *** hole. Concerning your "success," I don't give a f***. I'm talking romantically successful as well. Of course, your success is just another reason you should shut the f*** up. Everyone has problems. You're like the whining little b****s who say they're being "fat shamed." Boo f*****g hoo. Loose weight if you don't like it. Oh, that's too hard. Well then stop whining. Good lord. And honestly, I couldn't care less if I'm being a dick. I'm sick and tired of every post, I see your whiny *** being a dick to someone. Some points you make are valid, but plenty aren't. And even those who are, you blow them so far out of proportion that it just becomes a joke and makes no one really give a sh*t.