Just buzzed my hair with a blade 2.

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Noticed how much hair I have lost =( Depression hit me like a sack of bricks.

Seeing way to much scalp, hair thicker on the sides, alot thinner on top, somewhat red scalp.

All the stupid depressing thoughts popped into my head.

Will I ever get a somewhat attractive woman to sleep with me again?
Will i get married?
etc etc sex blah blah ya.

20 year old bald skinny guy, chick fucken magnet

Sorry, just felt like letting it out, minoxidil and spironolactone are pretty much my last hope, scared shitless they wont work.... :( I cant pull off the shaved head.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Look for X's response in the "haircuts suck" thread. Big motivator!

Tinmann

Reaction score
my head is still shaved.....Im a bigger guy though...6'3 210.....and I go to the gym every day.....it helps your looks and self esteem. I would still rather have hair of course cause I have a big peanut head....but I still do just as good w/ the ladies.....alot of them think its sexy...

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Tril,

I feel ya bro. I buzz my hair with a one blade. I've lost A LOT of hair, and am currently hanging out in NW3V ville. I'm also short and thin, so this is a bad combo. Once I'm done with all the hormone testing, it's time to start working out like a mad man.

Tom

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
Amen brother. I train hard too and am 6'2" and hover around 230 pounds. I also shave my head down to a number #1. Gotten a few compliments without asking for opinion. I like it, now I'm just gonna grow a well trimmed goatee and Im ready to go.

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Blade 1 is probably what im going to end up doing unless I get way to thin on top. I just want to hit around 160 before I do that =P ( im 5'8) rather skinny pale irish fellow!