just baught Spectral DNC

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
i just baught some of this stuff from ebay. They also have spectral RS wich is all natural, and has no minoxidil. They replied in email it wont cause shedding, but DNC might.

so i decided to try spectral dnc anyways with the minoxidil, because it also has other supposed growing agents with no side effects and herbal compounds.

ill possibly dilute the dosages to get a 2% minoxidil formula and up the dosages slowly, to see if it lessons shedding.

Sean68

Reaction score
spectral dnc's good. procerin huh? is it working?

Sean68

Reaction score
i forgot about that. i mean the product you are using that starts with
"p"

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, works like a charm for me. are you purposefully asterixing it or is it a banned subject here?

psych721027

Reaction score
Only been using Spectral.DNC since the 11th, but so far, so good. Only side is headaches, but hopefully they'll subside soon. Pretty easy to apply too. Takes about 2 minutes to apply and massage into scalp. 60ml bottle at $45 CAD. I'm using about 0.5ml on the top front and temples. Should last about 4 months, so not bad.

As for P*o*e*i*, it's pretty much a general consensus that it doesn't do much, if anything. I personally bought the 3 month combo from e-bay with Nutrifolica that you are using. Tried using the P****** first. I wasn't a*** about checking for growth but I'm pretty sure it didn't do anything. Most likely due to one of a few reasons, like not enough mg's of the herbs that are likely to help, or that there is actually nothing in them at all. Who knows for certain. The label isn't very clear as to the exact amount of things in it. However, the Nutrifolica, I have kept and have started using in my regimin, because the ingredients listed in that, at least as far as topicals is concerned has merit. There is a lot of green tea in it, which if used topically is supposed to be very effective. There are more ingredients in it that are good too.

What I do know is that, I haven't seen any hint of a shed or much if any hairs falling out. I have been using NISIM in December and switched over to Nutrifolica with no discernable difference. We'll see how things look in about 4 months on my regimin.

Sean68

Reaction score
yeah it blocks it. not sure why. does anyone else?

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
yeah it blocks it. not sure why. does anyone else?

does what block it? nutrifolica, DNC, green tea? nisim?

anyways, i used the 3 month combo too, had results asap, they do say for the supplement 6 months to work or something,

NISIM is great shampoo, and i use nutrifolica every day to

only thing is the ebay seller i baught DNC from hasnt replied yet with any emails and I already payed atleast 4 days ago : P

anyways im sure im gona get the DNC soon

psych721027

Reaction score
I think he meant, the site blocks some words like Procerin and he's not too sure why. Anyway, I just typed it in, if it's blocked I guess we'll know for sure. Anyway, all I know is I don't think it did anything for me. Or maybe it did and I didn't notice or pay attention. I can't be sure. However, the Nutrifolica has high amounts of Green Tea and Saw Palmetto, so I assume it's that which is really giving the results of the combo.

Sean68

Reaction score
yeah thats what i meant. it blocks p--c---n, ive typed it before and never understood why.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
just got the DNC. looks pretty neat, smells nice, updates on my blog.

i think its more advanced then regular minoxidil, and it absorbs better to.

psych721027

Reaction score
Thoughts on Spectral.DNC use after 18 days use.

It takes approximately 2-3 minutes to massage in. Feals a bit tacky right after applying. However, after a few more minutes it pretty much feals normal and you can run your ahnd through your hair or style as normal. No greasy residue that I've noticed. Note, I use an eyedropper to apply 0.5-0.75ml to the top front, hairline and temples.

As for results, I think it's too early to tell but it looks like I'm getting a lot of vellous hair darkening and a few hairs growing thicker and darker. After 3 or 4 months I expect to really notice a difference.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
psych, cool info, keep it up, DNC looks like a great product.

as for procerin.. hmm i wonder why they block it? competition, conspiracy?

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm