Just an opinion about my hairline, updated high res + Old

itsjustaphase

Reaction score
Trax,

Your hair looks fuckikng awesome. Of course all I have to judge by is this picture, but not only does it not look like you're losing your hair to any normal person, but its actually styled nicely.

I choose to style my hair in a worse way in order to get more coverage, so while no one can really tell i'm losing my hair, my hair generally looks pretty crappy.

It looks like you are able to pull off both a full head of hair with a nice style to it, so congrats dude and thanks for helping out newbies.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Your front and temples has improved a lot since your last pics and your hair is looking good. I still remember your paranoid finasteride's not working posts...Told you it was, b**ch!

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if i get close to your success i would be fricking happy as hell .. throw a party , have some sex , drink some drinks , . .. haha you get the point .

great results man!!

G

Petchsky said:
Your front and temples has improved a lot since your last pics and your hair is looking good. I still remember your paranoid finasteride's not working posts...Told you it was, b**ch!

Thanks main, you were right. Thanks for your support.

Roll on the next party. ha ha ha, jumpers an all.... :)

G

itsjustaphase said:
Trax,

Your hair looks fuckikng awesome. Of course all I have to judge by is this picture, but not only does it not look like you're losing your hair to any normal person, but its actually styled nicely.

I choose to style my hair in a worse way in order to get more coverage, so while no one can really tell i'm losing my hair, my hair generally looks pretty crappy.

It looks like you are able to pull off both a full head of hair with a nice style to it, so congrats dude and thanks for helping out newbies.

Thanks for the support. I hope you can have the same success.

:)

G

Ok, I found some old pics. Look at my first post. Sorry about how they are posted but it's the best I could do in the short time I had.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think you know what we're all going to say here.

YOU'VE DEFINITELY IMPROVED, CONGRATS :) and not even a full year yet!