btw, there is a chance this guy is gay.. he is a french canadian

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
emery said:
btw, there is a chance this guy is gay.. he is a french canadian

LOL

brevardo

Reaction score
Do you think that he really uses it to fight DHT? I saw a picture of the guy & he seems to have perfect hair. I'm thinking that some of these athletes are catching on and looking for any angle possible to cover up steroid use. Just my personal opinion.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
emery said:
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=154231&hubname=

And he admits he used for 8 years... to note, Jose played pretty bad this year perhaps it is a side effect of the drugs. Also, he doesnt have a kid yet.

** your comments ? **[/url]

1. Theres another thread on here where people have been talking about this

2. We dont even know if he's been trying to have kids, if he wants kids.

3. He's been taking finasteride for 8 years..you said this year he was
playing bad. Thats pretty dumb if you think its a "side effect" lol

4. Besides..everyone knows propecia gives you wings

5. I hope this wasnt a serious thread

G

brevardo said:
Do you think that he really uses it to fight DHT? I saw a picture of the guy & he seems to have perfect hair. I'm thinking that some of these athletes are catching on and looking for any angle possible to cover up steroid use. Just my personal opinion.

He has perfect hair because he has been taking propecia for the last 8 YEARS!!!!

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
do you guys have the same kind of low-key, but kinda arrogancy that josee theodore has? i kinda have that sort of attitude, tough i hate to admit it. kinda shy/ but confident in myself somewhat.

VWdude

Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
do you guys have the same kind of low-key, but kinda arrogancy that josee theodore has? i kinda have that sort of attitude, tough i hate to admit it. kinda shy/ but confident in myself somewhat.

I hear ya...

HairyN

Established Member
Reaction score
ronaldkia said:

wtf??