Joes Story (Pics)

aussiemale

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a 37 year old male from Australia wanting to say hello to all users on this forum.
I have been poping in and reading most of the posts for a couple of months, so I wanted to finally say hello since all you guys helped me with selecting my regime.
I will be taking pictures every 3 months to check out my progress. Since i have only been taking the big3 for 2 months now i really have nothing special to report as far as growth goes, but hair loss has slowed for now.

http://photobucket.com/albums/f281/aussie_joe/

jeffsss

Reaction score
Hi joe.

welcome to the forum.

your hair looks great man. no shame in that head of hair. where you have hair seems to be very thick... especially at the hairlilne.. your temples could use work but looks like a good mature hair line.

propecia/rogaine will eat up that thin spot on the back of your head. excellent canidate for the drug. good luck!

aussiemale

Reaction score
Code:
Hi joe. 

welcome to the forum. 

your hair looks great man. no shame in that head of hair. where you have hair seems to be very thick... especially at the hairlilne.. your temples could use work but looks like a good mature hair line. 

propecia/rogaine will eat up that thin spot on the back of your head. excellent canidate for the drug. good luck!

Thanks jeffsss,
From what i have been reading on these forums i just have to be patient over the next year or two.

YoungAndThin

Established Member
Reaction score
From what i have been reading on these forums i just have to be patient over the next year or two.

Yeah that's true. I think the worst part about treating your male pattern baldness is the agonizing wait to see if treatments are working.

But stick to it.

aussiemale

Reaction score
Code:
YoungAndThin:

Yeah that's true. I think the worst part about treating your male pattern baldness is the agonizing wait to see if treatments are working. 

But stick to it.

I'm pretty confident that the regime will work and you find that as you get older you can accept hair loss a little easier even though I freaked out when I noticed a bald spot on top :freaked2:

Reading the posts I see mostly young males in their early 20's losing their hair which is devistating to them which I can understand as a few of my friends suffered the same fate, differnce being they had no treatment available back then and had to accept baldness by mid 20's.

Anyway thanks for the reply and I wish you all the luck in your battle against male pattern baldness.