JeffsSS story..

jeffsss

Reaction score
Well first and foremost I'm 25 years old.

I've never really had a good hairline but my hair was definitly thicker growing up.

I never really worried much about hair loss till one day in the shower I was tugging on my hair and got a handfull each time. at that point i was nervous, I was almost litterally sick to my stomach.

Now I know I have genetics for male pattern baldness, at least on my fathers side, my grandfatehr on my mothers side had hair, but it was pretty thin.

so I have the genetics for male pattern baldness :-x I know that noone in my family has tried propecia/rogaine etc... so for me I have a little hope!!!

so I've been on propecia 1mg perday as perscribed, and use nizoral* 2 X a week. only been on this regimine since August 20th of this year.

I'm one of those peopel who need to see immediate results!! and obviously that's not how these things work.

So i just live my life one day at a time. I always run my fingers though my hair and immediatly look down to count the hairs. and I look at other guys my age to compare hair loss.

so unless pigs start flying and theres a cure, I'll be on here looking for tips and sharing experinces in my new battle to keep the hair i have.

VeryUpset

Reaction score
Dude, I've been so majorly obsessed with touching and running my fingers through my hair lately...pimp it while you got it...or whatsever left I guess.:(