Jayman- check this out

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... adid=67392

Photos:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h81/m ... MOhair.jpg

You are always asking people about the long term effectiveness of dutas. I can sense a tiny bit of doubt in your posts, as if you are not sure that you can maintain your hair for many years. Looks like 12 years of inconsistant usage of dutas has done this guy wonders. Looks to me like I won't be going bald in the next 10 to 20 years, but rather, I'll have thicker hair than I do now.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
12 years wow, good post

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=67392

Photos:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h81/m ... MOhair.jpg

You are always asking people about the long term effectiveness of dutas. I can sense a tiny bit of doubt in your posts, as if you are not sure that you can maintain your hair for many years. Looks like 12 years of inconsistant usage of dutas has done this guy wonders. Looks to me like I won't be going bald in the next 10 to 20 years, but rather, I'll have thicker hair than I do now.

DUDE he used finasteride for 10 years and switched to DUTfor the last 2...and you have to keep in mind everyone responds differently just b/c he kept his for 12 years doesn't mean you will too.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
still good news, that his treatments are working for so long. it means maybe ours can too!

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
DUDE he used finasteride for 10 years and switched to DUTfor the last 2...

Yeah. dutasteride hasn't even been OUT for 10 years! :D

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[/quote]

DUDE he used finasteride for 10 years and switched to DUTfor the last 2...and you have to keep in mind everyone responds differently just b/c he kept his for 12 years doesn't mean you will too.[/quote]

Sweet, if he used finasteride for ten years, than me using dutasteride for 10 years will be an even bigger improvement to his program.

michael barry

Reaction score
GOOD FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's got more hair now than he had over a decade ago. See guys, treatements can really work.

In a way, for all of young whippersnappers, baldness is already cured. If you get on treatments as soon as you find out your losing hair..........I'd be finas, nizoral, plus a growth stimulant would keep you "in" hair for twenty years, and they really will have "something" revelutionary by then.

beaner

Reaction score
I didn't realize Dr Lee had 12.5% minoxidil/xandrox in 1994. That stuff didn't come out until years later. Not trying to knock his story, but his timeline must be inaccurate as far as his regimen is concerned.

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
I didn't realize Dr Lee had 12.5% minoxidil/xandrox in 1994. That stuff didn't come out until years later. Not trying to knock his story, but his timeline must be inaccurate as far as his regimen is concerned.

Yeah, I noticed that too, thought it was more than a little odd.

G

Yes thanks WoW

Now that I have had some solid regrowth, I'm not really as concerned as I once was. I now think I can stay NW2 or below for at least 15 years, and hair cloning will def be out by then. Then I can get whatver I want.

I also haven't added Rogaine foam yet. I plan to do that in August after 12 months on Avodart and maybe I'll fill in these temples and get back to NW1. My hair is def thicker but I'm still about NW1.5 and I'd like the 1 back if possible. I have seen people on here with good temple regrowth with the rogaine so I am excited.

I am also using Revita 5 times a week and Nano 4 times a week along with the 0.5 mg dutasteride right now. Seems to be working well.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
michael barry said:
GOOD FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's got more hair now than he had over a decade ago. See guys, treatements can really work.

In a way, for all of young whippersnappers, baldness is already cured. If you get on treatments as soon as you find out your losing hair..........I'd be finas, nizoral, plus a growth stimulant would keep you "in" hair for twenty years, and they really will have "something" revelutionary by then.

Ain't that something!! I'm happy for the young guys. Couldn't agree more Michael.

Jay: Your pictures tell me you really don't need to change your regimen. It's done a GREAT job IMHO.

G

Old Baldy said:
[quote="michael barry":ae7de]GOOD FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't that something!! I'm happy for the young guys. Couldn't agree more Michael.

Jay: Your pictures tell me you really don't need to change your regimen. It's done a GREAT job IMHO.[/quote:ae7de]

Hey old baldy, thanks.

My hair still looks somewhat thin under bright lights, and it looks very thin when it's wet, because I'm diffuse. so I think I will see what the minoxidil can do for a few months. I can always stop it if i'm not satisfied.