I've just collected my 9 month propecia prescription and....

G

I've found a message from my GP.

It's a note asking me to have a blood test to see if all is ok.

What does he mean "please have blood test to check if all is ok"?

Did anyone else who reached 9 months have a blood test?

The doctor doesn’t know me so I’m guessing it's just a procedure.

Does a person have too have one?

Did you at 9 months?

The slip was attached to my prescription, At the bottom it has a heading 'biochemistry' with a few boxes ticked. They are U & E, HDL, Thyroid function, LFT, FJH, LH, PSA.

It has another box, the box is named 'Haematology' with a box named 'FBC' that's checked.

What do these mean?

He also left a message asking "Is the treatment working?" well my answer to that is, I have no idea! My mistake was starting and stopping minoxidil is the process, so the shed has confused things and made my hair worse.

So my hair is worse, but that's because of my stupidity stopping minoxidil for 4 months.

Isn’t it?

Should I see results at 9 months?

I was always lead to believe that the one year mark is the benchmark for a persons results?

Anyway, someone, especially those in the UK, who have seen a GP, did you have a blood test at all?

morpheus

Reaction score
They are U & E, HDL, Thyroid function, LFT, FJH, LH, PSA.

U&E's are urea and electrolytes,hes basically testing your renal (kidney) function
HDL high density lipids i think, testing your blood lipid level
LFT's are liver function tests
PSA is measuring the condition of your prostate gland
FBC = fullbloodcount, how many of each type of cell in the blood, to test your not aneamic or have some immunlogical problems such as an infection ect

G

This forum is useless compared to hairlosshelp.

Fact.

Only 1 reply regarding this important issue, compared to 20+ on hairloss help, with great info.

Plus the admin on here moves posts willy nilly, which may help him, but don't help me if I'm looking for a quick answer. Especially as the post moved to "propecia dump" has only had 6 views.

For me, it's farrels site, then I'm not sure if this one comes before regrowth.com or not.

G

Plus on here you have Bruce Lee.

Good to the untrained eye.

But then it becomes clear that he advsies anyone and everyone who posts on here to start the BiG 3, even though he has no clue on their history, age etc.

G

Gunner said:

But then it becomes clear that he advsies anyone and everyone who posts on here to start the BiG 3, even though he has no clue on their history, age etc.

You have not been paying attention. I am not even using the Big Three at present. So, check your facts before you shoot off your mouth!

G

Gunner said:

BTW-if you have such an issue with this site, why are you here? Tired of whacking off?

G

BruceLee said:
Gunner said:

You have not been paying attention. I am not even using the Big Three at present. So, check your facts before you shoot off your mouth!

In the past you have though.

And you used to advise anyone and everyone to start it.

Anyway, bothered. I've said my little bit.

Carry on.

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
if this site sucks so bad then f*****g leave.....yeah you'll get some real good advice at regrowth......dont get pissy because some people dont know the answer to your question.......morpheus answered your question!!!and why would you ask if everyone had to have a blood tests at 9 mos....you would know the answer to this if you did a little research before you just started popping pills.....your questions are redundant read the instructions that came with your medicine ......ok now leave.....