I've Booked Fue Procedure In Next Year

ipokium

Reaction score
I've made a decision and booked fue procedure next year. At the moment I'm so nervous.

My story: almost 40 years male, on finasteride for 20 years, using Dermmatch, with dm hairloss is not visible. Norwood 2-3.

My plan: after surgery stay home for the 2-3 weeks, after that wear a cap for the next few months.

I've booked surgery at Maletic in Croatia, they are member of ISHRS. Is this even important?

My concerns:
- will anyone noticed, I will get a non shave procedure of target area and use dermmatch
- can procedure fail and get me even worse look

I'm trying to stay calm and not think aboit it every minute but it's hard. If procedue goes well, I will be the most happy person on the world!

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've made a decision and booked fue procedure next year. At the moment I'm so nervous.

My story: almost 40 years male, on finasteride for 20 years, using Dermmatch, with dm hairloss is not visible. Norwood 2-3.

My plan: after surgery stay home for the 2-3 weeks, after that wear a cap for the next few months.

I've booked surgery at Maletic in Croatia, they are member of ISHRS. Is this even important?

My concerns:
- will anyone noticed, I will get a non shave procedure of target area and use dermmatch
- can procedure fail and get me even worse look

I'm trying to stay calm and not think aboit it every minute but it's hard. If procedue goes well, I will be the most happy person on the world!

This is extremely important. What is the name of the surgeon operating on you? The main factor that determines how good your surgery will be is the skill of the surgeon.

HLV