Ive Been Taking Fina 1mg Ed For 1 Year, And Now On Latest Ct Body Scan, My Spleen Is Enlarged

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been taking finasteride for more than a year 1mg ed. It didnt help hair loss at all. Zero progress. However i guess im lucky that at least i havent noticed any major sides, except for water semen i guess.
But today, i've had CT body scan and doctor noticed that my spleen is enlarged in abnormal manner.
I dont have any other health issues and havent been taking any other pills.
I wonder if any of you read or heard or have any idea if DHT opression and overall hormonal balance of T and Estrogen can influence such situation?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, why are you still taking finasteride if "it didn't help hair loss at all. Zero progress" ??

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many explanations.

Maybe he stopped and that's where he is now.

Maybe he wanted to be sure it would gives nothing in terms of result.

Maybe since he never had major sides he thought he could try a bit longer.

Idk, which one of this easy explanation is too complex for your brain that you have to deviate the thread into a free aggression ?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many explanations.

Maybe he stopped and that's where he is now.

Idk, which one of this easy explanation is too complex for your brain that you have to deviate the thread into a free aggression ?
All you are doing is giving assumptions. I asked a simple question, where was the "aggression" ?? If you have nothing better to do, don't waste my time at least. Weirdo.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it's an uncommon side effect (0.2% according to studies who take finasteride typically in the 60+ age category).

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it's an uncommon side effect (0.2% according to studies who take finasteride typically in the 60+ age category).
Can you please link or guide where can i find info on this? I've read sh*t tons of info about fina sides, but never seen something about Splenomegaly

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some on propeciahelp talked about their spleen bein affected but it seems to be very rare though.
Do you remember in which context it happened?

Ok, why are you still taking finasteride if "it didn't help hair loss at all. Zero progress" ??
Because supposedly fina only fully shows results after a year. But i knew its not gona work for me since month 3. If you dont see any improvements by 3rd month, then just forget it, its over.
Both of those you mentioned, also yeah, this guy sounds a bit asinine, it is common knowledge that fina takes time to work.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All you are doing is giving assumptions. I asked a simple question, where was the "aggression" ?? If you have nothing better to do, don't waste my time at least. Weirdo.

You asked a question that's not relevant nobody gives a fck about why he continued or not the treatment, what's the point ?And you are on dustasteride you should know results can take time to show. He asked a simple thing and you deviate to insinuate guilt. And now you re going full bad faith saying your intentions are good ? Or at least not bad ? Lol

However if you are a retard just say it and i won't bother you with basic communication skills.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You asked a question that's not relevant nobody gives a fck about why he continued or not the treatment, what's the point ?And you are on dustasteride you should know results can take time to show. He asked a simple thing and you deviate to insinuate guilt. And now you re going full bad faith saying your intentions are good ? Or at least not bad ? Lol

However if you are a retard just say it and i won't bother you with basic communication skills.
Careful, or you might explode. :D

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually enlarged spleen is pretty common in general (not related to propecia) and it is not that bad... I also just did an ultrasound scan which showed enlarge spleen. And I havent taken propecia for like a year. The doctor anyway didnt give it too much of importance

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually enlarged spleen is pretty common in general (not related to propecia) and it is not that bad... I also just did an ultrasound scan which showed enlarge spleen. And I havent taken propecia for like a year. The doctor anyway didnt give it too much of importance

why did you stop propecia?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why did you stop propecia?
Well.. Long story... Basically I didnt think ot really helped, but cant really know... Now Im going to get a transplant and the surgeon wants you to take it. So I started again