I've been here more than 5 years here

puspharaj

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a hairlosstalk user since 2007 when i was 22 at that time. I can't go back to my profile and i lost my username though i posted lot of pictures about my receding as well as my progress with Duatrastride however Dutas won't helped me becasue and moreover i'm with finasteride for 5 years the first 3 years i was on 1mg and then i was taking .5mg / day for 2 years.

The first 3 years i had awesome regrowth at the same time fear consumed me about errection and disfunction but i never had the problem though! so i thought 0.5mg would be safe eventually i'm loosing hairs and i'm in norwood scale 3.5 or 3.

All i looking for cure that atleast stop shedding i tried lot of stuff they never worked out against storming DHT. Recently i heard that PGD2 was the culprit behind this and some of the guys are already taking citrizine as a topical solution.

I searched over this forum and all i found that is disolving the tablet into water and wait for 24 hours and then apply over the scalp.

Is there any way i can make the topical solution of my own ?

Please guide me guys.

Thanks
Raj

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If you have been here that long then you should have already recognized the ever repeating pattern of hope and dissapointment. But only for five more years...

Rnz

Reaction score
I agree, been here for a while and not much has changed.
I think the only hope is for someone to invent a virus that makes everybody bald.
This will solve this problem once and for all.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah I mean not much changed in the last 5 years, but ask the stock market guys if the past is perfect indicator of future. That doesnt mean in the next 5 or 10 years there will not be anything else. CB 03 01 is in trials as we speak not to mention where PGD 2 might lead but yeah its going to take years for it to come to fruition.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I mean not much changed in the last 5 years, but ask the stock market guys if the past is perfect indicator of future. That doesnt mean in the next 5 or 10 years there will not be anything else. CB 03 01 is in trials as we speak not to mention where PGD 2 might lead but yeah its going to take years for it to come to fruition.
yea scientific progress is random

look at the technological wonders of ancient greece and rome and then all of a sudden BOOM dark ages for a thousand years, where it all goes to the ****ter

if progress towards a hair loss cure was put on a graph it definitely wudnt be linear

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The real kicker for me is that the cure will come out when it is not relevant to me anymore.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Hypothetically speaking, if you had the means to do it, would making someone go bald be a criminal offense? I mean, it's no big deal, right?

Now, I'm not trying to start a baldie terrorist organization but -

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hypothetically speaking, if you had the means to do it, would making someone go bald be a criminal offense? I mean, it's no big deal, right?

Now, I'm not trying to start a baldie terrorist organization but -

If it's just shaving it off then society will laugh as it's no big deal and will grow back.

If it's an injection of fast-acting male pattern baldness however, 1st degree murder. And rightfully so.

NNocim

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's just shaving it off then society will laugh as it's no big deal and will grow back.

If it's an injection of fast-acting male pattern baldness however, 1st degree murder. And rightfully so.

"But it's not a big deal!"