I've Been Battling Hair Loss For 1 Year And Now I Need Help!!!

irishtom12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

So my story begins...

I have always been very cautious of hair loss as it runs on both sides of the family. I started becoming paranoid about it around the age of 19. I started using alecpin caffine shampoo, and have been using it on and off ever since. One year ago (aged 20) I noticed massively my hair line was receding. My hair was still very thick and nobody could tell i was receding due to my hair style. However it did distress me. So i started researching into cures and what not for baldness. I stumbled across something called TRX2 which I took from August last year too November. I stopped taking it when i realised it was just a supplement and aload of sh*t. I then ordered some generic propecia and midixoil 5%. I started using these carefully (although admittedly for about the first 3-4months i wasn't using midixoil properly as i was just squiriting it onto my already bald spots at my temples, not even on my hair roots/scalp) and i am still doing this same routine still now, 10 months later. I have had no side effects at all really, i thought my errection wasn't as hard to begin with, but i've proven that was just me being paranoid many times since haha. Anyway, i have been on this regime now for 10 months, i beleive i started doing the midioxil properly (usuing liqiuid and actually rubbing into my hair line and scalp) around 3 - 4 months ago as i would also skip many days on it before too. I buy my propecia (well used to buy it) from a website online selling cheap online generic drugs from india. I bought my first lot 1mg generic finasteride, it was called Mpecia and looked very legit, and i took it for 3 months no problem. then i bought my next lot at 5mg cos it was cheaper and i was going to cut them up... they came as little blue pills with proscar written on them. they were very hard to cut up and so so so small once cut up... then my last bunch of finasteride that i bought was again Mpecia, this time 5mg the pill being bigger and much easier to cut evenly... all my finasteride i bought was from India, but i'm pretty sure it was legit...

here's the problem...

i still beleive my hair is slowly declining. I still think i'm thinning and the reason im writing this is because today i looked in the mirror and my hair just looked thin and dead, i coukd eaily see my scalp when i moved around the top of my head. some days i look at pictures of my from a year ago and ones from today and i look the exact same, hair wise..

however i'm sure my hair is getting worse, i'm sure it's getting thnning, it kinda looks likes it shedding but i just dont really know whats going on with it....

I also take biton 10'000mg every day
and ive started using nizoral about 3 weeks ago

i still use alepic caffine shampoo but i'm quite sure this just makes my hair look horrid...

i would love some advice from people, this is my first post ever on here and i'm really struggling to get to grips with hair loss. I've been looking into pills such as dutasteride but i'm just unsure what's really going on and what to do next...