It’s Crippling! Being Able To Get Girls But Heart Palpitations f*** It Up!

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’m only home “early” from a night out with the boys. I was having a great night, some hair fibers and I’m good to go. It seems though as soon as I try to stop or block 5ar doing its job I get heart palpitations.That kind of pause and a thump.. it’s fucks me off. It’s like my body saying “f*** you, youre going bald” it pisses me off cause nice looking girls want to kiss me! I’m afraid it either fue or hair cloning for me! :(
Dude how old are you?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Serioisly?? From what he wrote i thought maybe 16. but then i saw bis joined date and was really wondering )))
Was drunk etc.. you’d understand if it happened to you. Half the ugly degenerates on here couldn’t get a good looking girl to save their lives so it’s pointless complaining.

INT

Reaction score
I returned from the grave just to tell you that you are such an unlikeable f*****...

Good to see that you have not killed yourself. Not cool that you deliberately wanted to give people the impressions that you were going to commit suicide and then disappear though.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to see that you have not killed yourself. Not cool that you deliberately wanted to give people the impressions that you were going to commit suicide and then disappear though.

I know man. But I actually tried, won't go into details but it failed obviously. I went into rehab afterwards without constant access internet and was also too embarassed and broken to show up here for a while.

INT

Reaction score
I know man. But I actually tried, won't go into details but it failed obviously. I went into rehab afterwards without constant access internet and was also too embarassed and broken to show up here for a while.

I am sorry to hear that. How are you doing now?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that. How are you doing now?

Much better, learning to cope and concentrating on other aspects of my life. Again sorry for that whole drama I created arround here.
I felt really embarrassed the next morning when sober, even though I was still to go through with it but I shouldn't have dragged other people into that whole thing.

INT

Reaction score
Much better, learning to cope and concentrating on other aspects of my life. Again sorry for that whole drama I created arround here.
I felt really embarrassed the next morning when sober, even though I was still to go through with it but I shouldn't have dragged other people into that whole thing.

No worries. I appreciate the apology though.
I am glad that you decided to choose this path instead of the other one. I respect that a lot and a lot of people here should follow your example. Good luck and if there is anything you need help with, let me know.