IT IS TIME FOR THE HairLossTalk.com BARBECUE

The Gardener

Reaction score
I think the time has come to seriously plan the First Annual HairLossTalk.com Barbecue.

Who is with me? Come on! I'm thinking September, in Dallas. Easy air access via Southwest and American, and if we bargain a group rate we can hopefully get a good rate on hotel rooms.

It is time. Let's do it.

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
We already had the HairLossTalk.com barbecue in my backyard last week. Didnt you get the invite?

G

I don't know about one big HairLossTalk.com barbeque, but regional ones sound possible. I'd go to a regional HairLossTalk.com Barbeque in California.

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Florida sounds great for me.
Even Dallas is alright :)
Come on guys, it's only $99 for a plane ticket :lol:

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only way I could make it to Dallas is if another Californian gave me a lift.

..and it didnt interfere with school.

A regional event would be cool.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
i could just see everyone together an an HairLossTalk.com barbecue

everyone fixing their hair, doing their makeup, everyone trying to outdress everyone else, all wearing your 400 dollar sunglasses, your 700 dollar shoes, then getting into fights whene everyone gets drunk

like i said in the past, there's plenty of shallow, shallow dudes on this forum, lol- dudes who think the world operates on people's appearances

The Gardener

Reaction score
Come on. This will be a great event and I am sure that this crowd will have a LOT of fun hanging out together. Dallas Texas, Sept 18-19, 2004. Cassin, help us find a tastefully frugal hotel with a nice pool area.

The date is set. Start looking at calendars, start setting aside a little money (we can arrange for some double beds/room sharing for those who are challenged... and anyone here is more than welcome to cop a makeshift bed on my floor or couch if circumstances are really bad.)

The main point is to get yourself to Dallas. Southwest should do it for $100 or less from anywhere in the States. Canucks, someone up there help find a good discount route into Dallas that weekend. Brits and Aussies, and other Europeans like Hairfreak in Belgrade and the Asians like Youngbird in Korea... if you can somehow manage I'll buy you beers all weekend. And I mean that. Just get yourselves to Dallas and we'll manage from there out, somehow.

I think it will be a very very memorable experience. September 18-19, 2004. Mark it.

hopewas

Reaction score
you people sound lonely..no offense but my money would be better spent on hairloss products. get laid people :lol:

Cassin

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Eh, this isn't gonna happen, is it. Oh well, I tried.

Still a bit far away. Also, considering I have lived here my whole life, you might want to shoot for October weather wise trying to set this up Gardener. It still hits 100+ with 70% humidity in September.

Fairly sharp drop off in October.

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
get laid people :lol:
Hopewas, I'm sorry if you got a wrong idea, but we are only intending to hang out together and have some fun. NOT getting laid, you know :roll: