Issue With Dutasteride And Hormone Levels?

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys

I’m 21 and I’ve been on dutasteride for around 3 years (was on finasteride for 1 year prior). dutasteride gave me good results at halting and even thickening up loss. I just got back from an endocrinologist and he noticed that my free test is getting higher lately. He recommended taking dutasteride eod instead of ed. Recently I’ve started thinning a bit more and I was just wondering if that could be due to high free test? And if so, would it potentially be more beneficial for me to take dutasteride eod or even go back to finasteride at a higher dose?

cheers

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve heard that eod is similar to every day, one report I read said it was slightly better at the hairline eod. I wouldn’t go back to finasteride though, when I did this I had a catastrophic shed. It might be time to consider adding a topical AA like RU or CB

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve heard that eod is similar to every day, one report I read said it was slightly better at the hairline eod. I wouldn’t go back to finasteride though, when I did this I had a catastrophic shed. It might be time to consider adding a topical AA like RU or CB
Which out of RU and CB would be more effective?