Isn´t this site overdoing the advertising a bit???

Nicholas

Reaction score
Allright propecia... propecia... prooopeeeeeeeeeeecia
I think I´ve got the message after the 1000 time that annoying ad comes up. Okay it´s a good thing for all the freaked out newbies and veterans to know what will probably help them but wouldn´t it save some frustration to set a per day limit on the advertising?
Suddenly even thymuskin knows where to send me strandaganda :-/ (which I doubt is because of hairlosstalk though)

Wasn´t hairlosstalk more of an uncommercial site 2 years ago? Almost every video clip is sponsored and I guess we all recognize:" Yes, but Steven... Isn´t there another product with zero side effects that´s proven to work and wips the crap out of everything?" (geez wonder what that could be....)

Anyway without this site I wouldn´t even have a fraction of the knowledge that I now have. Thanks :)

My regimen:

Folligen
Nizoral
2000 mg MSM

Soon to be added
minoxidil 5
zix (dunno if this works but for 2 bucks/month it´s nothing to argue about. Think of those poor bastards that wasted hundreds of dollars on thymuskin, fabao (well the list is endless)

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
KRAMER said:
The site is free...let them advertise.

exactly. And we get entertainment too. Bruce lee and ded prez going head to head every day :laugh:

No seriously though. I'm sure this site sucks some bandwith and advertising is probably the only way to break even..or make some profit

Stingray

Reaction score
You don't pay for the use of this site. The proprieter relies on the money from advertisements to pay the bills. And it ain't cheap.

So quitcherbitchin'

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Other companies wish to advertise with us (50 or so, to be exact) but we unfortunately have to turn them all down because we don't believe in their product (90% are snake oil companies that want to throw us tons of cash) ... or service (10% are companies with bad reputations).

The reality is, in the world of conservative hair loss advertising where legitimacy is a prerequisite, there are only a few companies we *can* consider. Merck (Propecia), Upjohn/Pharmacia (Rogaine), and a select handful of transplant practices.. Thats it.

We understand your irritation with the popups. Sorry.

HairLossTalk.com

G

HairLossTalk.com-pls check your inbox for a message from me.

Thanks

G

THIS IS JUST A REMINDER OF PREZ'S PIMP JUICE CURRENTLY ON SALE A WHOLE 40 OUNCES FOR 200 DOLLARS!!! WHAT A VALUE. ACCEPT CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS, NO COD'S.