Is Walkers' Signature Tape Bad? Or I Got A Defective Product?

Hair9211

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have been using No Shine and decided to try Walkers' Signature Tape. (Purchased via amazon)

It just wont attach to the lace. I cleaned the lace with dish soap and yet it wont attach to lace. It attaches to the poly just fine.

Has anyone ever used this tape?

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have been using No Shine and decided to try Walkers' Signature Tape. (Purchased via amazon)

It just wont attach to the lace. I cleaned the lace with dish soap and yet it wont attach to lace. It attaches to the poly just fine.

Has anyone ever used this tape?
I never heard of their signature tape.

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was very curious about this tape you mentioned, so I looked it up. Never tried it. I do use walker no shine tape though. I like it a lot

HairPiece

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been wearing hair piece for 7 years.I can make you sure that best kind of tape is blue walker tape for lace. I tried all of them.Most efficient at attaching lace is walker blue lace front.There is only one downside of blue > the residue.
You never but never use dish soap to cleaning. Do not do that if You dont want to be regret.! Your hair quickly die.

For the good cleaning and completely remove adhesive residue from piece;

1-) Use like deep plate/bowl ,Your hair piece should be fix on plate or bowl you choose,
2-) fill it with isopropyl alcohol(pure %99) ,( 100 ml , 150 ml enough) you have to spend a lot of alcohol If deepth of the bowl is very deep
Make sure that hair piece must be fully inside of Isopropyl Alcohol
3-) put your hair in it.
4-) And wait 15-20 min.
5-) After the time is over,
6-) Remove the tapes with your hand (it would be better if you wear a glove)
7-) You will see that the tapes come off easily in one piece,just like peeling potatoes.
:cool: After the remove tapes,You can put hair piece again into alcohol to remove residue of the adhesive.
9-) Wait 10-15 minute.
10-) Find a non woven fabric (wet tower works),and clean underside of the hair with fabric.

You will see that your hair piece will be very clean,like new.
This way doesnt work to remove old residue of tape.

For the all detail and trick visit my blog page about hair piece : protezsacblogum.com

Last edited:

JMC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back up in hopes that since a few months have gone by there may be some more people who have tried the Signature line.

I’m in the mood to try new supplies and was about to place an order and include it.

I know BaldBearded said online it showed for skin units but I saw different. Here is what is showing on the product description:

“The tape is clear with a white liner. It is ideal for lace units.”

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back up in hopes that since a few months have gone by there may be some more people who have tried the Signature line.

I’m in the mood to try new supplies and was about to place an order and include it.

I know BaldBearded said online it showed for skin units but I saw different. Here is what is showing on the product description:

“The tape is clear with a white liner. It is ideal for lace units.”

My bad... I clicked on the wrong Signature!!!!

They have two different types... the regular one is indeed for lace!