Is this suspicious? Should I be concerned?

Scotstudent89

Reaction score
Hi all,

Would appreciate your input on this. As I stated below in one of my previous posts, I am about to go ahead with a hair transplant with Dr. Civas in Ankara, Turkey. Was actually drafting an e-mail saying I want to go ahead with the procedure and to book a date when I decided to quickly check something on the website. Pretty surprised to see the site, which had been there 2 days ago, has been down since yesterday - message "this domain name has expired and must be deleted or renewed" from the web host. Should I be concerned that Dr Civas isn't fully legit? What does the community here think about it?

Anyone with experience with Civas please let me know your thoughts! I'm not taking this decision lightly and would really appreciate any input you can give!

Thanks!

loscott28

Reaction score
Hi all,

Would appreciate your input on this. As I stated below in one of my previous posts, I am about to go ahead with a hair transplant with Dr. Civas in Ankara, Turkey. Was actually drafting an e-mail saying I want to go ahead with the procedure and to book a date when I decided to quickly check something on the website. Pretty surprised to see the site, which had been there 2 days ago, has been down since yesterday - message "this domain name has expired and must be deleted or renewed" from the web host. Should I be concerned that Dr Civas isn't fully legit? What does the community here think about it?

Anyone with experience with Civas please let me know your thoughts! I'm not taking this decision lightly and would really appreciate any input you can give!

Thanks!

This can happen unexpectedly -- the registration has just expired and needs to be renewed. Wouldn't be something I worried about.