Is this product complete bull$hit?

Japanbound

Reaction score
Mega growth factor. Every known snake oil/supplement combined into one? This seems completely outrageous...

In regards to treating hairloss, hasn't the combinations of formulas theory been proven bullshit? With all these topicals together, and no study on how they react to each other, can it possibly be productive? here is the breakdown

\contains 17-a Estradiol, Flutamide, Finasteride, Lipoxidil, L-Arginine and Panax Ginseng in a fast penetrating and cooling liposomal lotion. The latest study results of the year 2002 concerning Aromatase / DHT regulation ( " protective effect afforded by aromatase is of key importance in limiting the formation of DHT") and L-Arginine and Ginseng as NO releaser in combination with Minoxidil have been used to create this amazing but expensive product.

Mega Growth Factor Plus uses the more powerful 5-AR inhibitor Dutasteride instead of the Finasteride

Topical Dutasteride?? I haven't heard this discussed at all, anyone have any idea on effectiveness vs pill form?

Looks like totla bullshit, even if it has some proven hair loss treatments in it.

bombscience

Reaction score
Japanbound said:
Mega growth factor. Every known snake oil/supplement combined into one? This seems completely outrageous...

In regards to treating hairloss, hasn't the combinations of formulas theory been proven bullshit? With all these topicals together, and no study on how they react to each other, can it possibly be productive? here is the breakdown

\contains 17-a Estradiol, Flutamide, Finasteride, Lipoxidil, L-Arginine and Panax Ginseng in a fast penetrating and cooling liposomal lotion. The latest study results of the year 2002 concerning Aromatase / DHT regulation ( " protective effect afforded by aromatase is of key importance in limiting the formation of DHT") and L-Arginine and Ginseng as NO releaser in combination with Minoxidil have been used to create this amazing but expensive product.

Mega Growth Factor Plus uses the more powerful 5-AR inhibitor Dutasteride instead of the Finasteride

Topical Dutasteride?? I haven't heard this discussed at all, anyone have any idea on effectiveness vs pill form?

Looks like totla bullshit, even if it has some proven hair loss treatments in it.

Link please.

Japanbound

Reaction score
This product SEEMS promising. I mean it has everything. minoxidil finasteride/dutasteride spironolactone, L arginine, bunch of other crap blah blah.

Site claims they interact fine with each other, but once again is it overkill?

Japanbound

Reaction score
It is pricey without a doubt. Although it does have a grip of ingredients, so it may be somewhat understandable. According to them some of the pricing comes from...

"Finally only one product to use in the evening. No more applying of several products - no more guessing which product to use first. MGF has it all in one product. The product is rather expensive ( especially estradiol is a high priced substance ) but you do not have to buy several single substances anymore. Depending on the size of the balding area MGF will last up to 2 months. MGF has a neutral smell. It should be used within 2 months"

You can't argue with the individual ingredients, they are a combo of what jsut about everyone takes here.. however putting them all together seems a little extreme.

G

I think Lipoxidils stuff is a bunch of crap, they are infamous for over-charging on thier products. MGF has been out for awhile and if it worked well, you would have known about it ages ago.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
1) No study to back the products.

2) No before/after pictures.

:wink:

G

Liposomes is a great carrier. If I knew for a fact that their products where legit - that is they have proof that there are actually liposomes etc in the bottles then I would buy it.

I buy Dr Lees spironolactone because this site endorses it.

bombscience

Reaction score
The general consensus about this product that is that it would work amazing in theory. But it is most likely a scam.

The cost of Liposomes is so expensive that many people question if they are even part of the solution. The prices they sell the solutions for are not the cheapest, but they are far below what a minoxidil solution actually containing liposomes would cost.