Is this hair damage at the end of hair?

Executeorder66

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed a few months ago that the end of my hair is curls up after few hours washing them even if I apply oil. Is this some kind of damage ? I noticed this on someone else too and his hair are thinning and his crown has little to no hair.

Attachments

• 20210813_195332.jpg
    20210813_195332.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 20210813_195302.jpg
    20210813_195302.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 72

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed a few months ago that the end of my hair is curls up after few hours washing them even if I apply oil. Is this some kind of damage ? I noticed this on someone else too and his hair are thinning and his crown has little to no hair.
It looks like pre-mature graying of hair. The density looks fine.

Executeorder66

My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like pre-mature graying of hair. The density looks fine.
That graying part is just reflection. The thing of concern to me is that the end of hair are always curled up even if I apply oil or use comb to put them down this wasn't the case few months ago.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That graying part is just reflection. The thing of concern to me is that the end of hair are always curled up even if I apply oil or use comb to put them down this wasn't the case few months ago.
Well. That's not good. A lot of baldness starts out with damaged hair coming up that are more curly than shiny. You would have to lose a lot more but the first sign of baldness is lack of hair quality in general.