is this good bad or normal?

sumdood

Reaction score
i usually notice some hair on my pillow every time i wake up, then some in my hands every time i run my hand through my hair (shampooing or conditioner), and some on my towel when i gently dry my wet hair off. usually not an excessive amount, just 2 to 5 strands. i beleive that so far is normal, right?

but the past like 3 or 4 days i've seen a BIG reduction in hair falling out. i havent seen 1 single strand of hair on my pillow... and i only see 0 or 1 strand of hair when dryin it off with a towel. then when giving a scalp massage or shampooing, i just see 1 or 2 small white hairs in my hand.

im sorry if this seems like a silly question but is this normal? or is it an indication of thinning hair or something like that? i mean, if your hair is thinning, would it fall out at the same rate? or a slower rate? (assuming you are not in a "shedding" phase)

the only thing i've been doing differently the past few days is giving scalp massages, sometimes with emu oil. and i've been focussing on taking in plenty of healthy foods and nutrients. is this maybe a GOOD sign? (i hope)

some other info: i dont take any of the big 3. just Shen Min, but i've been takin it for a year. (at first it seemed to help but im not so sure anymore). im in the beginning of the male pattern baldness phase and the past few days my hair doesnt seem any thinner than it did a week or 2 ago. compared to a couple years ago, my temples went back a little and hair on my sides have thinned out a little. but no noticeable difference the past few days alone