Is This Early Stages Of Male Pattern Baldness?

Scottio19

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many people have that on the crown, I personally don't think it's the start of thinning on top.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny, I'm more receded on my left side. I'm left handed, wonder if there is a correlation. Probably not.
And your left testicle is bigger than the right...There's a correlation:).

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Calchas

ditch for the quiff forever bro

She says shave headed men are hot and than proceeds to tell you how you need to have perfect eyes, perfect head shape, perfect jaw bone structure and perfect body. You think we didn*t know that?

because what she basically said "if your hair is thinning, shave it" and then immediately said "you cant be walking around looking like uncle fester, you basically have to have perfect features to pull it off" no sh*t. thats why there are so many dudes who DONT shave their head. 99% of balding dudes look nothing like the guys she described.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
She says shave headed men are hot and than proceeds to tell you how you need to have perfect eyes, perfect head shape, perfect jaw bone structure and perfect body. You think we didn*t know that?

because what she basically said "if your hair is thinning, shave it" and then immediately said "you cant be walking around looking like uncle fester, you basically have to have perfect features to pull it off" no sh*t. thats why there are so many dudes who DONT shave their head. 99% of balding dudes look nothing like the guys she described.

lol i know the video is a joke. thats the point

but actually cal does have decent features to pull this off. hes one of the lucky ones