Is There Such As Thing As A Hair System That Integrates Into Current Hair?

Demitri

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone provide me a link to something like this?

Or is this something I'm going to invent myself. If so, what kind of system has the most net-like base and a very low density?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are called "integration units", they are not widely used, as they are hard to attach, none of the factories we use makes them. I don't see the benefit.

Demitri

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I imagine they would be hard to attach. I still have good hair and full coverage, so I would hate to shave and glue down a system. I just need more structure in my hair so I can spike it higher. I use a lot of extreme hold gel so I wanted to find a system that the gel can hold into my current hair without having to glue down, just looking for suggestions on a system I can experiment with.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I imagine they would be hard to attach. I still have good hair and full coverage, so I would hate to shave and glue down a system. I just need more structure in my hair so I can spike it higher. I use a lot of extreme hold gel so I wanted to find a system that the gel can hold into my current hair without having to glue down, just looking for suggestions on a system I can experiment with.

Well... I have seen some vids from some guys in the Middle East who use lace systems with clips. The front hairline is glued or taped, and placed in front of your natural hairline... and the unit clips i the back and sides to your natural hair.

It's a way to try a system, without shaving.

I reckon it's HOT... however.