Is there such a thing as a good hair transplant??

niknak

Reaction score
I've been looking into into it for a while now and to be perfectly honest I've yet to see a really good one. In fact a great deal of them can be descibed as sh*t at best.

Would it not be wiser to get a good quality system and live in hope that a 'cure' is will be developed sooner rather than later?

Just a thought.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
niknak said:
I've been looking into into it for a while now and to be perfectly honest I've yet to see a really good one. In fact a great deal of them can be descibed as $#iT at best.

Would it not be wiser to get a good quality system and live in hope that a 'cure' is will be developed sooner rather than later?

Just a thought.

so youre arent just rude,you dont research paticularly thoroughly either?

saw your post in the BHT thread and you sir are a moron

niknak

Reaction score
If you re-read wht I posted you may notice that I said I'd been looking into if for sometime.

If you'd be kind enough to point me in the direction of a fantastic surgeon then I'd be more than happy to investigate.

Calling me a moron is surely of no real use to anyone?

For shame Libertine, for shame.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
niknak said:
If you re-read wht I posted you may notice that I said I'd been looking into if for sometime.

If you'd be kind enough to point me in the direction of a fantastic surgeon then I'd be more than happy to investigate.

Calling me a moron is surely of no real use to anyone?

For shame Libertine, for shame.

armani,hasson and wong,feller,rahal

and i was basically saying that if you had researched fully youd know these names by now

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So then if you have been researching for so long as you say then why would you want to see those MDs that LiB posted if the results you have seen thus far are sh*t? It makes no sense.
To make a blanket statement like that makes no sense whatsoever if you are seeking help on forums that are purely objective on this matter.

G

We all cross paths with people in public who had hair transplant surgery and it looks so natural that we never think they had them.