Is There A Hope For Me ? Im Thinking To Die

ifeelikealoser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys i've been in a depression for a long time i was the kind o full hair guy who got a long hair and a perfect hairline when i made 16 years my hair started to shed like hell thousands of hair falled in the bath / bed but i told my family and they said "Look at you, you have a head full of hair bla bla bla, you don't even have temples yet" and so we leaved it when i was about to 21 i was already semi-bald, them i got into depression because i felt like no one would like to date me because im not a beautiful guy but with a long hair i had my "chances" let's put in that way ...

So i've researched a lot and a lot but i never concluded anything ... I've started a treatment 20 days ago: Minoxidil 5% twice a day + Dutasteride + Anaphase Shampoo + Eximia Fortalize ...

The funny thing is i don't have big temples, and i only have temple on one side of my head, my hairloss was difused i don't even know how to classify it in Norwood Scale ... Some told me that it was a female loss pattern ... Im really lost here and i'm willing to do anything from taking Estrogen and Spirolactone to Microneedling as much as i need ...

I did a lot of research and i found that:

// Medicine that i found that could help with hair loss:

Latanoprosta
Minoxidil
Dutasterida
Dermaroller 1.5mm
RU58841
Biotin 5000 mg
Azelaic Acid
Calcipotriol (Vitamin D)
Spironolactone
Progesterone

// Compound 01

Minoxidil 5%
2% Ketoconazol
Alpha-Lipoic Acid
Panthenol
1% hydrocortisone
0.1% retinol

Oils:
Tea tree oil
Rosemary oil
Pumpkin Seed oil
Cayenne powder
Coco oil

// Regime 02
Supplements:

1x daily Vitamin B: Vitasyg Vitamin B Komplex
1x daily Vitamin C: Wehle Sports Vitamin C
1x daily OPC: natural elements OPC Grape Seed Extract
1x daily Zinc: Vitabay Zinc Pro / Zinc 50 Depot
1x daily Vitamin D3: Vitabay 5000 IU Vitamin D3
1x daily Vitamin K2: Goldman Vitamin K2
1x daily Magnesium: Magnesium 400 Supra
1x week Copper: Vitabay Copper
1x daily: Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Professional

Medications:

1x daily Finasteride to the exact same time at 7pm: Brand Name: 1 mg Finasterid STADA
Minoxidil 5%: Brand Name: (1x evening) Regaine (aka Rogaine) Foam, (1x morning) Alopexy (Liquid)
Shampoo: (1x daily except on the day where I use Ketozolin 2%) DUCRAY Anaphase Plus, (1x week) Ketozolin 2% (Dermopharm)

Im trying to figure out what is the best regime for me... I don't care at all if i will have some "feminization" i want my hair back and if i can't do it it's better to die anyway

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,384
  • calvice2.png
    calvice2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,308
  • calvice3.png
    calvice3.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 1,311
  • calvice4.png
    calvice4.png
    956.5 KB · Views: 1,306

Logic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only things you need are finasteride minoxidil and dermapen once a week. You don't need all that other bull sh*t.

ifeelikealoser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't know why i got bald ... Since i'm 14 years old i've been testing on Testosterone, Prolactine and stuff like that ... My test levels were always below the minimum line, i even have some prolactine defficiency, scientifically speaking i should not have hair loss ...

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't know why i got bald ... Since i'm 14 years old i've been testing on Testosterone, Prolactine and stuff like that ... My test levels were always below the minimum line, i even have some prolactine defficiency, scientifically speaking i should not have hair loss ...

If your hair is sensitive to dht it doesn’t matter how low your testosterone levels are.

ifeelikealoser

My Regimen
Reaction score
@layabout

Hey should i look for a endocrino to start that regime or there's any place there i can find a guide through this and where to buy those hormones i wouldn't like to tell anyone about it, im doing it until i get an "andro" look

@Logic
What do you mean that i could regrowth my hair to an "acceptable" level ? I'm not expecting to be the same full hair that i was but at least to not be so ridiculous like im now ... That photo was when i was 17 and was already shedding but no one never took me seriously in my family into the point to get me into a trichologist back them

Attachments

• back.png
    back.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 913
Last edited:

Logic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@layabout

Hey should i look for a endocrino to start that regime or there's any place there i can find a guide through this and where to buy those hormones i wouldn't like to tell anyone about it, im doing it until i get an "andro" look

@Logic
What do you mean that i could regrowth my hair to an "acceptable" level ? I'm not expecting to be the same full hair that i was but at least to not be so ridiculous like im now ... That photo was when i was 17 and was already shedding but no one never took me seriously in my family into the point to get me into a trichologist back them
No, I 100 percent believe you can get back 100 percent of your hair. Dermapen is Key just minoxidil finasteride and dermapen

criOpz

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can definitely grow back a lot of your hair with only finasteride, minoxidil, and dermarolling. When I started my regime I had even lesser hair on my scalp than you.

But in my opinion it is better to take additionally certain supplements such as zinc, and Vitamins like C, and all the B Vitamins. Why? Simply because the wounding by dermarolling your scalp causes an increased demand of nutritions from your body especially in my case since I do additionally a lot of sports per week.

And to prevent inflammation of your scalp you should also consider to use a shampoo with 2 % ketozolin.

Especially here in the forums, the big 3 regime has been proven to work the best.

About the supplements again: I am not able to retreive these nutritions just by food, because it is for me time consuming and more expensive.

A little side note: If you take a lot of zinc as supplement then you should also consider to take copper from time to time because if you supplemt a lot of zinc then it blocks the absorbtion of copper which otherwise may cause to grow more gray hair on your scalp. And if you take vitamin d3 5000 IU or higher then you have to take it together with Vitamin K2 and Magnesium supps otherwise it may cause in the long run a calcification (I don't know if this is the correct English term for it) of your organs and blood vessels.

Good luck and be patient because you will probably notice the first results after about 3 months. And keep in mind to stay consistent with your chosen regime for at least 1 year!

ifeelikealoser

My Regimen
Reaction score
@criOpz

Hey thanks dude, im being positive overall i'll be doing it for at least 12 months if i don't see any results i'll look into BHT transplant since i have a lot of body hair and beard ...

Medications:
Dutasteride 1mg / day
Minoxidil 5% / Twice a day
Anaphase Shampoo

I made an "study" and im going to take those supplements:

Taurine 1000mg / day
Borage Oil 1000mg / day
Nettle Leaf Extract / 1 capsule per day
Biotin 5000 mcg / day
Omega-3 500mg / day
Lipoic Acid 250mg / day
Perilla (Urtica) 450mg / day
Cayenne Pepper 500mg / day
Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg / day
Ginko Biloa 200mg / day
Vitamin D-3 5,000 UI / 3 times a week

I will be using oils too i'll be doing a hair mask 3 times a week:
Sandalwood Oil
Tea tree Oil
Rosemary Oil
Mixed with raw Aloe Vera

But what i really i was looking for was the fem hormones i saw a topic here in the sucess histories: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...the-power-of-super-aggressive-regimens.90671/

I got really impressed with her results, and i can see me taking those hormones not to the point where she got but at least to a decent amount of hair

Last edited:

Baldingbob123456

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man. Saw the pics and honestly it doesn’t look as bad as some of the people on this forum. Keep your head up. There are options as you know, and advancing technology down the road. There may be a new break through soon. I recommend either straight shaving it all and owning it like a man, or getting a hair transplant combined with minoxidil and dht blocker. I know the transplant is expensive but it’s somehjng you could save up for. Good luck

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** this is depressing to read
Yeah this sh*t pretty heavy. Researchers need to take us away from all this mess. Women had there long wave of cosmetic products being funneled out; left and right. Addressing any insecurities that they could have. It's most certainly our turn for this one thing.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this sh*t pretty heavy. Researchers need to take us away from all this mess. Women had there long wave of cosmetic products being funneled out; left and right. Addressing any insecurities that they could have. It's most certainly our turn for this one thing.

Unfortunately nobody cares about mens issues. We are just told "stop being a f**" when it comes to this stuff.

Logic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean 6 months 20? Ykur hair recovery looks good. How did yku manage ut and at what cost (sideswise)?

6 months and 20 days. Min, finasteride, dermapen. Dermapen for about 3 months total. No sides