IS PRP a SCAM? Help me save time and money...please

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I thought PRP was a good idea but I cannot find anything here and the only true proponents of it that I know are the profiteers.... Does it work?

Thank you

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you morreau. Ironically underneath the study you linked is four links to four other studies ALL suggesting very favorable outcomes. PRP is not all the same. I think the method -using a double spin - is essential according to fine details...I'm conflicted. Why waste money yet one study says no good, two studies say it excellent and another is on fence...

mitcky

Reaction score
I've been reading a lot about PRP. Seems to have better success when combined with exosomes. I'll see if I can find some links

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been reading a lot about PRP. Seems to have better success when combined with exosomes. I'll see if I can find some links
Thank you Mickey. I've been scouring research.. mostly anecdotal.. but very inconsistent PRP methods make data difficult to support. For example, many spas, even doctors, use different forces / RPM in the centrifuge. AND a double spin is imperative. Most don't do this as you have to transfer tubes and it gets far more risky... I dunno. Worth a try maybe but not for the money they want