Is Paranoid Society Building a Wall Between Men and Children

CCS

Reaction score
Not sure, but I've always avoided kids not related to me for fear of someone labling me a pedophile. My guess is the better you look, the less likely someone is to lable you one. And if you have many friends and a hot girlfriend to back you up, you can shoot down any charges. But if you are isolated and stay home all the time because of your hairloss, you make an easy target for anyone who wants to accuse you of anything. Scary. One of my biggest fears is that someone who does not like how I look will call the cops and accuse me of something I did not do, after an argument, and the cops will believe them because all their friends are witnesses, whereas I don't have anyone I know near me to back me up.

My advice is to keep a group of friends, and if any of them ever imply that they question your good intensions, you should not tolerate it. Break contact with them after telling them off. If you keep hanging around them when they treat you like you are inferior, and you appologise for their misconception, then you only give them more power. I've seen plenty of ugly people ban together against pretty people who treated them wrong, and it worked. There was no fight because the sides were equal.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree that women in society are making all men into potential predators. It's to the point where
I will not put myself into a situation where I'm alone with a minor female and I will not stop to
help obviously lost children... just becuase I don't want there ever to be a question. But the
other side of the coin is that I watched my daughter like a hawk as she was growing up.
There are a lot of sick freaks out there.

The message to get out is that all men are not going to attack children the first chance they
get, in fact the large majority of men have ZERO interest in children sexually.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
The threat is so exaggerated in the minds of most people now...it's truly an irrational fear IMO.

CCS your thoughts are odd but I can't say they're wrong. People will be much more likely to label an unusual looking person or a 'loner'. Lynch mob behaviour is unfortunately very much part of human nature.

ali777

Reaction score
I generally talk to small kids, but I am aware of the pressure put on men. There is a thin line between appearing friendly and a predator. I made it sound as if I know what it is like to be a predator, that's exactly where the problem is. We are made to think that we might be labelled as pedos just by talking to a kid. In situations where I wouldn't appear to be a predator, I would probably talk to a kid...

Maybe I don't like growing up, or the responsibilities of adult life and that's why I actually enjoy talking to kids.

CCS

Reaction score
But really. You need at least 2-4 friends whom you hang out with regularly who can vouch for you as a good person and stick up for you, especially prior girlfriends you are still friends with. And have a girlfriend who is at least average looking, or be dating plenty of women who can vouch they dated you. Then try to go out in groups of at least two people most of the time, unless you are just going to the store or work. Know and interact with your coworkers. Have a boss that respects you. Then if anyone tries to accuse you of anything, you will have a much better defense. Guys who stay at home all the time with no friends, depressed about hairloss, are easy targets for lynch mobs.

I was watching the movie "role models", and the teen the the sword fighting group was very lucky to have the group. I think they would have stood up for him. Whereas if he were a computer geek alone in his house, he could be singled out easily. Most of my friends are in other states, and I talk to them on the phone a lot. One is a female I dated, also in another state. The only other friend I have is graduate but still in my city, and wants me to go drinking with him, and says I should not tell 20 year olds that I'm 29 or they might think I'm a pedophile for wanting to date them. At my complex, I have no friend except the security guards who like talking to people late at night when they are bored. Women at the gym seem to accept me. I just try not to ask them out or look at them too much so it stays that way. I do need to build up some alliances though when I meet people with common interests. You don't want to build alliances with just anyone, or they can drag you into trouble, like fighters for example, and drunks who go to bars to get women while drunk every night.

cuebald

Reaction score
Why do you want to date 18-20 year olds instead of girls your own age?
You must admit, it is a little bit creepy.

CCS

Reaction score
cuebald said:
Why do you want to date 18-20 year olds instead of girls your own age?
You must admit, it is a little bit creepy.

There are no women my age in my complex. Around college, most people are 18-22. I'd date women my age, but most are married or fat, and few are near campus. And there is nothing creapy about a 28 year old dating a 20 year old. They are not kids. It happens a lot too. It is just a question of if their looks match. Some people think it is creepy for ugly people to ask out hot people. They think ugly people have no business doing it, or even looking at them, and should stick to their own.
If a woman thinks you look good, she won't care about your age.

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
But really. You need at least 2-4 friends whom you hang out with regularly who can vouch for you as a good person and stick up for you, Then if anyone tries to accuse you of anything, you will have a much better defense. Guys who stay at home all the time with no friends, depressed about hairloss, are easy targets for lynch mobs.

. Most of my friends are in other states, and I talk to them on the phone a lot. One is a female I dated, also in another state. The only other friend I have is graduate but still in my city, and wants me to . I do need to build up some alliances though when I meet people with common interests. .

dude..... you have us!.....the hairlosstalk gang.

well vouch for you if u get into any kind of trouble ...we are a pretty diverse group....people from all over the world..... with all types of Norwoods.... there is even a male model with no hairloss in the group...who can give you extra credibility ...a jury would love anything Kiel says.

CCS...we got you covered..
:mrgreen: