Is my tolerance to propecia too high after 10 years?

Kube8

Established Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
dont be pissed, there are many guys in their early 20's that have gone further than you on the Norwood scale.

If you are pissed, imagine how much rage those fellas would have.

live you life, and be happy!

I know I know...... what can I do really? it just seems to all be happening so fast all of the sudden so it's a bit of a shock to my system. I seriously don't want to offend guys who have had problems earlier on, or are further along in general, etc.

Why on earth do men go bald in the first place? It's like some cosmic F-U joke. I hear the follicle gods chuckling like those squirrels who cause car accidents in those geiko commercials I swear! lol Seriously.... it's not like some evolutionary advantage like an 11th finger or primates standing up to see over the grass in order to watch out for predators in the african savanna you know? It's sooooo lame! Oh woah is me... teeny violin..... excuse my weird sense of humor... it kinda helps :woot:

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kube,

do you shampoo with nizoral or any other anti-inflammatory shampoo such as neutrogena t/gel? how often do you shampoo your hair?

if itchiness is a problem, try looking into these shampoos

Kube8

Established Member
Reaction score
abovedagame said:
kube,

do you shampoo with nizoral or any other anti-inflammatory shampoo such as neutrogena t/gel? how often do you shampoo your hair?

not yet, but I just purchased nizoral so hopefully that will help....... thanks!

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kube8 said:
abovedagame said:
kube,

not yet, but I just purchased nizoral so hopefully that will help....... thanks!

how often do u shampoo?

Kube8

Established Member
Reaction score
and i've also started taking vitimins (multi, omega 3, etc), been going to the gym doing more cardio and attempting to quit smoking to improve my circulation. Can't hurt either right?