Is My Hairline Receding At 14 Compare The Pics Plz

Is my hairline receding

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fenom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone is telling you that you are not balding, why do you keep spamming?

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline looks fine, it may be maturing. Bit but if this is how you act now just wait untill it actually kicks in, like when you actually have dht in your system in a few years. You need to seek help.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline looks fine, it may be maturing. Bit but if this is how you act now just wait untill it actually kicks in, like when you actually have dht in your system in a few years. You need to seek help.
Damn maturing at 14 can’t be good

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no loss. Please find a way to understand that. Whatever shedding or loss you think you have is either nothing or it’s the result of constantly pulling on your hair. What exactly is it you hope to hear? People tell you there is loss, you argue against it; people tell you there isn’t any, you argue there is. Nothing anyone will tell you is going to give you peace of mind. From the sounds of it, it’s unlikely a doctor or even a team of doctors could convince you one way or the other.

This is the hallmark of BDD and/or OCD. The sooner you recognize that and seek out a therapist to help you with it, the sooner you will be able to process this in a healthy manner. If you are struggling this hard, this early on, your life is going to f*****g suck. Please get some help before things actually spiral out of control.

Stop touching it, stop taking pictures of it at a frequency of less than 3 months. Set a stopwatch to 5 minutes every time you start obsessing over your hair, when it goes off force yourself to do something else. Do this regardless of whether you are staring in the mirror or visiting sites like this one. You can only get so far without professional help, but it’s a start.