Is Minoxil Foam 5 % Legal To Take To Into The Czech Republic

Lamps

My Regimen
Reaction score
Going on vaccation to the Czech Republic.
Is Minoxil Foam 5 % legal to take into the Czech Republic?

Maxx79

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if it's sold in the Czech republic, but Minoxidil foam is widely available in other E.U countries, so I don't see how they could not allow it in Czech Republic, free movement of goods is one of the founding principles of the E.U

Lamps

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if it's sold in the Czech republic, but Minoxidil foam is widely available in other E.U countries, so I don't see how they could not allow it in Czech Republic, free movement of goods is one of the founding principles of the E.U
I did think that it was legal, but I just wanted to check if anyone could say for sure that it is legal. :)

Lamps

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going to Germany instead. Is it legal to take Minoxil Foam 5 % into Germany?

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would it be illegal?Ive been to Germany AND Czech Republic multiple times with minoxidil in my bag.

Maxx79

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I wrote above, there's free movement of goods inside the E.U, which by extension means that if it's allowed in 1 country it's allowed in all, no need to ask here for every E.U country you're going to :)
I've been to most E.U countries with minoxidil foam in my carry-on, no ones ever said anything, it's allowed