Is Minoxidil safe and reccomended if? ..(what more ?)

MarekTH

Reaction score
Is Minoxidil
safe ?
reccomended ?
needed?

if I use:

Tricomin complex - threepack
RU58841 - 2%
EmuOil
AloeVera +MSM or AloeFirst
101D
Shampoos, revitalizers: Trcomin, revivongen BioCleansing shampoo, FNS-Osmotics revitalizer,

Many supplements like Saw. Pal., GTE,GSE,silica,MSM 4grams daily/ Livar Aids,ALA, GLA,MRM Fat Burner or Ultimate Ripper others Vits
L-Tyrozine 500-1000 mg
Tee: NingHong bigger amount , Black Tee -small amount
No coffee, no alcohol, no other drugs.

Thank You for any suggestions.
Male, 38 years, many new vellus hair - main problem - advise very needed . Thank you

PS I don't use Minoxidil yet. I prefer natural reg.

dazzer1970

Reaction score
Yeah, minoxidil is cool.

I've used it for a while adn I get no sides whatsoever. The only downside is that it makes my hair a bit dry. It's sometimes a pain applying the stuff as it's a bit messy.

As far as side effects are concerned - I really wouldn't worry too much at all.

Infact - I've just ordered my first batch of Finasteride. I AM nervous about the sides with that, but as far as minoxidil is concerned, no probs at all.

MarekTH

Reaction score
Why you are so suprised ?
It is Fabao 101 D

MarekTH

Reaction score
Thanks. I was goingh to use it as lst bottle of that. /I supossed so.

Petchsky

Reaction score
How is RU58841 working out for you? This is meant to be a great topical anti androgen.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When I first started to tackle male pattern baldness, I did a quick scan of what the internet had to offer and became the proud owner of a few bottles of Fabao 101 D. It was only after a few months, zero results, an orange head and a little education that it became clear I had been using a largely usless, unproven product.

Bad luck! It happens to all of us.

Where do you get your RU58841 from and how long have you been using it ?

Minoxidil is safe, I should know I practically drink the stuff, I use 2ml Xandrox 5% in the morning 1ml Minoxidil 5% in the afternoon and 2ml Xandrox 15% in the evening.

MarekTH

Reaction score
I use RU since April 2004 with Innovate (Japan), T-Flavanone,
In jan of 2005 I added many suplemens and 2 months ago Tricomin and changed from 1x 2 ml into 2 applications/day of RU x 1 ml

And now I can notice significant changes - many new hairs. (bad, bed luck --> vellus hair :(

MarekTH

Reaction score
A mix of spironolactone + minoxidil i very bed idea. Get learn about this in net . One blocks the other

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
MarekTH said:
A mix of spironolactone + minoxidil i very bed idea. Get learn about this in net . One blocks the other

Any links, any information ?