Is it worth it to go to hair transplant with Norwood type 6

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation, but I don't want to try any medication, it's not that important to me
then forget about it, your case is 100% lost, no reputable surgeon would ever agree to transplant you.

if you go full kitchen sink for 1.5 years and improve density + 2 transplants you could end up pretty decent. As you see it requires a lot of commitment but def still possible.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
then forget about it, your case is 100% lost, no reputable surgeon would ever agree to transplant you.

if you go full kitchen sink for 1.5 years and improve density + 2 transplants you could end up pretty decent. As you see it requires a lot of commitment but def still possible.

I don’t know how he is now but last year when he posted this, starting on finasteride and min he would’ve pretty decent regrowth and thickening. But unfortunately it seems like he would require finasteride for life and an hair transplant without drugs would not give full coverage.

If he has like hirsutism level body hairs then he has hope without medication

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just dermaroll, topial minoxidil the day u dermaroll, 5mg oral minoxidil daily and finasteride then reassess. I promise you they will say something else after 1 year.