Is It Worth Buying Such A Thing?as An Addition To The Normal Regime

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
UNDERGROUND ELEMENTS PIECED ON THE SKIN WITH A ELASTIC TISSUE, THE BLOOD FLUX SLOWS AND HYPOXIA ARISES.

ON THE BASIS OF THE NEW METHOD, LEGAL OBSERVATION THAT THE AREA WHICH THE SIDE OF THE HEAD IS WHICH DURING THE TIME OF THE SLEEP, NEVER LIES IN FULL. Scientific research has shown that this coincidence is not accidental. A hair trainer places the top of the head in conditions similar to those in which the follicles of the non-sagging area are located (regular compression and oxygen starvation). Such conditions improve hair nutrition, stimulate their growth cells and lower the level of androgens in the hair follicles.

84824EFA-4B8B-4B17-8D48-8A30AA59F5D5.jpeg

74B3A603-FE82-4BE5-B15F-B9E5CB486933.jpeg

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite interesting. Please provide a direct link to this product so we can titilate our silly button.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite interesting. Please provide a direct link to this product so we can titilate our silly button.
I did not attach the link because everything is in Russian. and there are no photos before and after, although this truth was started recently. and you could also think that this is advertising. here at the forum a lot of people who are well versed with the problem of hair loss, I would like to know whether the benefits of such a thing

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HIF-1 is a good protein for cell survival, particularly neurons, as far as I know, but it is much more recommended to not cause real hipoxia in order to upregulate its expression. There are multiple inductors, like Noopept. And, yes, HIF-1 is also a master key to angiogenesis and stem cell proliferation, so although this product is not only crap, but absolutely ridiculous, hypoxia may be a thing to consider in regards to hair loss.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting.

Also tell me again why FUE works again. The transplanted hair should bald because of tension, right?

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting.

Also tell me again why FUE works again. The transplanted hair should bald because of tension, right?

I do not know. when I realized that I had androgenetic alopecia, I started reading all the forums. I came to the conclusion that it is better to do hair transplantation. BUT many said that even after transplantation the doctor recommends that they take finasteride in small doses ... Also I can not understand why finasteride / minoxidil does not work for many people.