is it thining or did I already lose follicles

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello guys, I am 29 years old and I noticed I've been thinning from the crown since about 2-3 years now, also the front is receding a bit,
I've been in so much stress and dealing with depression last 3 years,maybe that accelerated the thining because I don't take care of my health anymore as I used to do, I don't sleep well and I don't exercice anymore and also I don't eat well .

anyway I shave it that short so it won't look bad, I can let it grow a bit and share more pictures after a couple of weeks, but I am obssessing with it a lot, I don't mind shaving it off or going bald but if there is any possibility I can keep it for as long as I can I'll try.

what do you guys think? how bad is it? and what do you recommend me to do? can I regrow it back ? did those follicles already die or is it just thining and can be grown strong and full again?
thankyou in advance

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 107
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    238.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    203 KB · Views: 106
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    242.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    201 KB · Views: 112

shell133

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s salveagable with finasteride.
Hi, thanks for your reply ,
I don’t wanna take finasterade, I think what it does is play with your hormones and it lowers your libido , maybe to the point of losing your sex drive forever, if that’s the case then how about I just try to stop having sex or masturbating for a year or so and see the results,
Rather than ruining my hormones with chemicals that could permanently damage something in my body

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your reply ,
I don’t wanna take finasterade, I think what it does is play with your hormones and it lowers your libido , maybe to the point of losing your sex drive forever, if that’s the case then how about I just try to stop having sex or masturbating for a year or so and see the results,
Rather than ruining my hormones with chemicals that could permanently damage something in my body
Masturbating doesn’t affect your dht levels that much. Finasteride is safe for the average man and you can change your dose if it affects you negatively.