is it safe buying avodart from this website

tamercoil

Reaction score
Hey guys, there is this website that some of u use to buy Avodart for 140 euro 90 cps http://www.merlonipharma.ch/eng_frm_presentazione.htm,
just wana ask is it safe? i mean will i defnetly recieve the cps, and do they give u a receipt or s.thing? coz if i tranfer the money in advance they can simply take the money and never send the cps :wink:

plzzz answer me especially Jacky81, and slartibartfast

Goingat20

Reaction score
Yes they are safe. I get my dutasteride from them, they also provide a receipt

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
They'll send the capsules, of that I'm sure. The only thing that ever worries me is whether they'll get lost in transit - but maybe that's just from my low expectations of the Royal Mail.

tamercoil

Reaction score
another question, will it be sent to me as a special delivery or as a normal mail?, coz i'll be at work if it is a special delivery.

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
tamercoil said:
another question, will it be sent to me as a special delivery or as a normal mail?, coz i'll be at work if it is a special delivery.
What is special for you? I got two things: one package, without any farmacia signs.
The other was a letter from the pharmacia, on it is written what i bought: avodart.
I would not order to your work :freaked2: :freaked2:

tamercoil

Reaction score
what i mean by special is like do i have to wait home until i recieve the capsules and sign that i have recieved it (like when u buy a mobile online) or will it be posted as a regular mail?

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
They're sent (to the UK anyway) by standard mail, so no need to sign for them.

Jacky, do you mean that Avodart was written on the envelope that contains the invoice?

Slarti

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
Slartibartfast said:
Jacky, do you mean that Avodart was written on the envelope that contains the invoice?
No, it was a seperat card/letter (don't know exactly).