Is It Really Possible To Regrow A Thick Head Of Hair On Top For A Guy With Longer Hair?

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a guy with longer hair (think a Johhny Depp style, 10 inches and slighty wavy), I have receeding and thinning hair on top and recently entered the world of partial hair systems (I cannot really get a good result with hair fibres/concealers anymore).

I am thinking it might be better in the long run to try a treatment regime to try and regrow the hair I've lost. But is it REALLY possible to regrow a thick head of long hair?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a guy with long hair (think a Johhny Depp style, 10 inches and slighty wavy), I have receeding and thinning hair on top and recently entered the world of partial hair systems (I cannot really get a good result with hair fibres/concealers anymore).

I am thinking it might be better in the long run to try a treatment regime to try and regrow the hair I've lost. But is it REALLY possible to regrow a thick head of long hair?
Sooner you act better the chances of regrowing your lost hair.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a guy with longer hair (think a Johhny Depp style, 10 inches and slighty wavy), I have receeding and thinning hair on top and recently entered the world of partial hair systems (I cannot really get a good result with hair fibres/concealers anymore).

It's possible. It just depends on how much you are willing to sacrifice for your hair.

Like anything in life, there are compromises and trade offs and you have to determine what is the most important to you. But there are ways.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it's possible, but like kitten said it depends on how far you are willing to go.

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sooner you act better the chances of regrowing your lost hair.
Have started losing hair 2 years and some months ago, is it fast enough where i can see regrowth? I see a ton of very tiny fuzz hair on my receded temples but it seems unlikely theil grow to what they were. What did you mean exactly with sooner, did you mean the follicles have not miniaturized fully or that the time they have miniaturized and the age of the person plays a role