Is It Possible To Only Go Bald From The Crown???

Mrlordcow

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20180711_013506.jpg
Screenshot_20180711-014627.png

18 years old, no known knowledge of male pattern baldness in my family (although my father's dad is a mystery, he abandoned my dad when he was born. Long hair is now, short hair was nearly a year ago. My temples havent shown any signs of balding. Am I going bald??

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude get on finasteride. Check the density of the back of your head and your whole scalp. I didn’t do this before finasteride and now I realized my scalp probably has 50% the density as the back and my crown is probably at 30%. I wish I caught it earlier and I’m only 22. I haven’t had any sides since starting.

You’re early enough. Just get on it

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude get on finasteride. Check the density of the back of your head and your whole scalp. I didn’t do this before finasteride and now I realized my scalp probably has 50% the density as the back and my crown is probably at 30%. I wish I caught it earlier and I’m only 22. I haven’t had any sides since starting.

You’re early enough. Just get on it

No massive shed and how long have you been on finasteride?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
No massive shed and how long have you been on finasteride?
1.5 months. Shedding hasn’t stopped or slowed down, but you’re still early and will probably respond better than me. Especially if you pay attention to your shedding now and it’s not bad.