Is Gegobo "Bob's" RU58841 a reliable source?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who all finds this to be a reliable source? Kinda tired of Anageninc's BS, tried ordering another batch recently and it apparently randomly got "cancelled" (I did not cancel the order) so I'm going to have to do without for a few weeks.

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
What about Lyphar BioTech? They sell it for $5.50/gram
If you are going for the cheapest out there, maybe.
bob has proven himself to a bunch of us in this forum and I’m not going anywhere else.
his prices are good, shipping always arrives and the product works. All I care about.

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys are referring to bob@gegobo?
I was thinking of getting Dutasteride from him, don’t know if any of u tried?

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are going for the cheapest out there, maybe.
bob has proven himself to a bunch of us in this forum and I’m not going anywhere else.
his prices are good, shipping always arrives and the product works. All I care about.
Hey what kind of result you experiencing with the RU?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who all finds this to be a reliable source? Kinda tired of Anageninc's BS, tried ordering another batch recently and it apparently randomly got "cancelled" (I did not cancel the order) so I'm going to have to do without for a few weeks.

China home made stuff, but hey, who knows, may be he live in a cleaner house, lol ..

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair thicker and not receding anymore. RU is saving my ***
Thanks for the answer Josh, how long did it take for you to see results? On it for 2 weeks now from actifolic, seems like shedding is reduced but so far hair is definetly not thicker. How long for results to show up for you? Also how old were you when you started balding and would you consider it aggressive or fairly slow?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go rub some progesterone on your ballsack
That is actually a good idea, you see. Cause doing that, you will have less side effects than oral finasteride, since you will not have estrogen predominance like you do have while you are on finasteride . Cause, as you already know, Progesterone inhibit both, 5-alpha reductase and aromatase . Plus, Progesterone decline with age and that is the reason on why older you are , higher the chances to get Androgenetic Alopecia .

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer Josh, how long did it take for you to see results? On it for 2 weeks now from actifolic, seems like shedding is reduced but so far hair is definetly not thicker. How long for results to show up for you? Also how old were you when you started balding and would you consider it aggressive or fairly slow?

I would say really after 3 months. I don’t know actifolic, I will only buy from Bob.

just keep at it ru works man

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is actually a good idea, you see. Cause doing that, you will have less side effects than oral finasteride, since you will not have estrogen predominance like you do have while you are on finasteride . Cause, as you already know, Progesterone inhibit both, 5-alpha reductase and aromatase . Plus, Progesterone decline with age and that is the reason on why older you are , higher the chances to get Androgenetic Alopecia .

Correct. You're actually supposed to rub 100% natural progesterone cream or oil topically on your ballsack. Oral progesterone is dangerous and should not be used.

I'm actually interested in trying the topical approach of Progesterone. I just need to find a really reputable source and brand for 100% natural progesterone cream or oil that should be made from Spy Beans or Yams.

I also need to know the frequency of use I should be using Progesterone and also how much I should be using.

Last edited: