Is Fincar legit?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
this has been under debate before. I have drawn the conclusion that I think it is, but can not promise you. i would just buy genuine merck proscar and split the pills. Just about the same price.

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
Proscar is twice the price of fincar or about 20 bucks a month. I have been using Fincar and it caused mild sides for a bit so it is certainly legit. The product is made by Cipla which is a major pharm in India. I don't see any reason to doubt its legitimacy unless you are one of those US made only freaks. Just order it

reyn

Reaction score
Fincar is 5mg Finasteride. I have stopped my hair loss and have seen some regrowth on my Fincar+Kirkland minoxidil regimen.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Dinzy said:
Proscar is twice the price of fincar or about 20 bucks a month. I have been using Fincar and it caused mild sides for a bit so it is certainly legit. The product is made by Cipla which is a major pharm in India. I don't see any reason to doubt its legitimacy unless you are one of those US made only freaks. Just order it

well lets see, I order my proscar from http://www.qhi.co.uk for $75.00 for 28 pills. Which divided into 1/4's comes out to 112 days or about 3.7 months which comes out to just over 20 bucks a month.

Perhaps you are getting your fincar for free?

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
well lets see, I order my proscar from http://www.qhi.co.uk for $75.00 for 28 pills. Which divided into 1/4's comes out to 112 days or about 3.7 months which comes out to just over 20 bucks a month.

Shed, I am thinking of renting a room across the street from QHI in margaret street, London. I have two questions, 1) do you have any drilling equipment ?  2) do you know any unemployed Brazilians ?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
TynanW said:
ShedMaster said:

Shed, I am thinking of renting a room across the street from QHI in margaret street, London. I have two questions, 1) do you have any drilling equipment ? 2) do you know any unemployed Brazilians ?

1. I have a large chisel and a hammer, which I can swing pretty hard.

2. What about unemployed Guatemalans? Close enough?

breeze

Reaction score
Dinzy said:

Oh, I can carless where its made. As long as the stuff is legit. I just don't want to be popping a pill that is doing absolutly nothing because its made of flower or asprin.

I have been on it for a month in half so I cant really call an improvment because its way to soon.

I was just concerned because I bought it for an extremely cheap price. You know what they say, you get what you pay for.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
1. I have a large chisel and a hammer, which I can swing pretty hard.

2. What about unemployed Guatemalans? Close enough?

If they can dig they are in.

alvaron

Reaction score
Fincar is way cheaper

I think your confusing, fincar is 5mg finasteride as well, just like proscar we divide it in to four, so you can make the same calculations with fincar.
The only thing is that fincar costs $30 for 30 pills.
so that $30 for 120 days of 1.25mg a day.
Its come down to $0.25 a day. Nothing can be cheaper than that!!!!
Check out this prices:
http://www.housepharmacy.com

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re: doubt cipla

The Indian drug market has close to zero checks and balances and no respect for copyrights or patents, so there is certainly doubt. It would seem like an insane risk for Cipla to produce a bogus medicine but nothing surprises me these days. My opinion is that it is legit but I use proscar because of the doubts. Not sure why someone on this site has not had the pill tested for legitamacy as that would end this on going debate very quickly.