Is body hair with minoxidil sumthin to worry about

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been using minoxidil for almost 110 days now. I went through a bad shed 10 days after starting to apply it that stopped in a month. I am going through a bad second shed right now, twice in 3 months. However I am trying to keep the shed out of my mind coz I think my hair seems thicker or atleast the same ( or I am seeing that coz thats what I wanna see :), dont know ).

Anyways my main worry is the body hair. It has given me lot of body hair and when I say lots..I mean LOTS...I have haid where I never used to have hair and some places where you are not supposed to have hair.

Is this sumthin I should worry about, not appearance wise but health wise. I know water retention is dangerous and minoxidil shud be avoided if you get it. is it the same with body hair? I think not ? what do you guys suggest ?

Thanks

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When you apply it, has it ran out of your scalp? Is your scalp wet when you apply?

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmmm...I sumtimes apply it in the morning when the scalp maybe a little moist...not wet...but maybe u know a little wet then completely dry. I take a shower, comletely dry my hair and then apply minoxidil....

night time its completely dry ?

I think I dont have nay water retention problem ( touchwood :) )...maybe i am just too sensetive to its hair growing effect, but unfortunately on the body only :(

Felk

Reaction score
Try to make it as dry as possible.

Maybe put it on, then shower it off an hour later since it's Dr Lee's. This might help the situation.