Instant Follicular Hair Unit Transplantation (ifhut) In Androgenetic Alopecia – The Evolving Scenari

alscarmuzza

Established Member
Reaction score
Source:
Journal of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery ; July 2017, Vol. 21 Issue: Number 2 p41-47, 7p
ISSN:
Abstract:
Background: Hair transplantation in the current context has emerged as one of the most sought after treatments for andro-genetic alopecia. In conventional FUE technique of hair transplantation graft damage may occur due to various factors which can be eliminated by Instant Follicular Hair Unit Transplant (IFHUT), an innovative technique which involves extraction of hair follicle one by one from the safe donor area and implanting them immediately after extraction. Methods: 10 patients of andro-genetic alopecia were inducted to the study. One half of the donor area was utilized for IFHUT, while the other for conventional FUE and the implantation results were compared pictographically as well as with trichoscopy and documented at each follow up. Results: Significantly, better growth was seen by the naked eyes, pictographic comparison and hair scope examination in the IFHUT site in 9 patients. Conclusion: Although this technique presents a steeper learning curve for the surgeon, need for clear protocols and proper execution, the efficacy and superiority of results presented by the IFHUT method show the potential of this technique to reshape the future of the hair transplant industry.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dumbest f*****g study I have ever read. f*** these bastards. New name same sh*t.

Where's Topcat to blast these scumbag marketers when you need him?

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** all of this we need something better already. They're just doing basically the same sh*t and calling it something else. Just like all these MDs coming up with their own trademark names for their methods which is the same exact sh*t. They even put the TM on it now.

Yea trademark my ***... f*** all of them if they don't know how to evolve then they need to die out. Just another useless marketing sham to keep the money rolling in.