Insensitive bald shaming in my social circle

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you ever think that maybe he was turned down for hair transplants because he is not a good candidate? Maybe he's diffusing to a NW7. Have some empathy. Everybody would go for a hair transplant if they could, unless they actually liked the bald look.
And how expensive it is as well. How many have 15k lying around?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
She wishes her daughter married a blue eyed pretty boy like me.

Meanwhile u have to wagecuck while I sit at home all day and get money for the clubs on weekends and get to go to college next year and never work looool. :)
I'll ask her if Hasidic ogres are her type to confirm your thesis.;)

INT

Reaction score
Then why do women always call my eyes gorgeous?????? It seems this post triggered u otherwise u would have just keep scrolling came to ur buddies defense ay proving that I was destroying him otherwise u wouldn’t came to his rescue loooool

girls always call my eyes pretty! :) even if I go bald

Having one good feature does not mean that you are a ‘pretty boy’. But you know that too. You also know that you are insecure. Look at the threads you open. You switch from being super insecure about your looks (what you truly are) to having this (misplaced) cocky and confident persona (who you truly want to be). You say the things about your looks that you actually want to hear others say about you. How old are you? In your mid-thirties? That’s a little old to still be acting like that bro.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having one good feature does not mean that you are a ‘pretty boy’. But you know that too. You also know that you are insecure. Look at the threads you open. You switch from being super insecure about your looks (what you truly are) to having this (misplaced) cocky and confident persona (who you truly want to be). You say the things about your looks that you actually want to hear others say about you. How old are you? In your mid-thirties? That’s a little old to still be acting like that bro.
Dude just do what I do and hit that ignore button. I've ignored like 5 people on here and he is one of them. I also ignored Janey, feelsbad, butterbean, and norwoodcel since they are regulars on here that post the same sob story/ perversions / and shitposts.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know hair loss problems have led each one of us to a certain point of craziness, but a specific guy here in this thread is just insane lmao

INT

Reaction score
Literally nobody replied to u bro, no1 laughed or reacted.... Cringe.

I'm ur only friend on here, no body even respects or takes u serious or cares what u say u neurotic joke meanwhile I spike ur cortisol daily looool

I didn't even finish reading, I just know ur gf is going to cheat on u or divorce u but u're Burning anyways. Have fun talking to urself

u're dating a girl who got effed by another man multiple times, and u're taking his sloppy seconds looool I would cuck u but she's probably ugly. :p

Are you even allowed to have sex before marriage?

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s cool, I’m sure you’re mentioning the Christian Right? Typical. The fool says that there is no God.
yeah man, I was talking about an user called 'The Christian'.