inhousepharmacy.com Has anyone been successful?

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has recieved there orders (Recently) from inhouse <within the US>?? They sent me a replacement order and before i fill this propecia perscription (pro pak for 175 bucks!) im gonna give it one more week. . .

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
insisive said:
I was just wondering if anyone has recieved there orders (Recently) from inhouse <within the US>?? They sent me a replacement order and before i fill this propecia perscription (pro pak for 175 bucks!) im gonna give it one more week. . .

In the midst of that "my drugs hijacked by customs" thread, where many inhouse pharmacy orders were being seized, I was fortunate to have my order of fincar get through to the states. Took 2 full weeks though.

I think inhousepharmacy is changing their business strategy though. I went to place an order today w/ them for some other stuff, and a rough guesstimate is that about 80% of their products are now listed as "call for availability" - and you can't even place an order. I'm not sure what that's all about.

If you want to order fro them - and your product is orderable - then it's still a gamble.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i got my stuff in 7 days. got them 10 days back.