info from Doctor at ISHRS meeting

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
He's a hair transplant surgeon and has already made a ton of misguided statements in the past. Ignore anything he says concerning HM.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't ask hair transplant surgeons and people in the industry about HM, they're not too happy about it.

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree. This guy will do and say anything to keep his job, including putting in bold the question of whether we'd put off getting a hair transplant. He turns this interview into an opportunity to plant a little seed of doubt in our minds, for his cause. Performing hair transplant procedures is easy money for him, and he'll continue to promote hair transplant over HM until the end, even if it means more misery for hair loss sufferers like ourselves.

I can't stand pieces of sh*t like this one. If he were an oncologist, and God came down and passed him THE cure to cancer, this type of sob would hide it under his bed and continue to make bank to buy little Assman Junior a Bently for his 16th birthday.

I think this is the first time I got truly pissed off on this site.

Let's refrain from giving an hair transplant Doctor the mic on the subject of something that could potentially ruin their lively... no, "greedihood".