In the gym...

23RussianBolding

Reaction score
I noticed that I am more concentrated on my workout in the gym if i don't wear my glasses. My vision is pretty bad. It is minus 3 or something now. Without my glasses i can't see my ugly forehead reflection in the mirrors so i am not throwing looks on the mirror every second.
Ive been on minoxidil for a month already (1ml everynight) but my hair got worse then ever. I think it is because of minoxidil because my scalp is irritated and i have a constant feeling that i have some kind of bugse in my hair which a are biting my follicles. Should i stop minoxil?
Yesterday i met two of my female friends which i didnt see for a year. The first thing they said was "O my god you are balding. "

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use a baseball hat when I got for a workout...The hat keeps my mind of the hair...I know its temporary but atleast it help me concentrate on my workout

CCS

Reaction score
nizoral 1% might also stop the itching, and it can help with regrowth. minoxidil probably won't stop your hair loss by itself. it will make it 30% fuller than what it would be at that time without the minoxidil, and you get an upward trend while attaining the 30%, but once there, your hair will continue to thin. you need finasteride or dutastide. the is a chance revivogen could work if free fatty acids inhibit DHT, but I don't know if they penetrate to where they need to go in the right concentration.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
23RussianBolding and hairhaircomeagain, you are both norwood 2.

So, why are you bothered so much about your hairloss when you work out?

A NW2 is supposed to be a normal medium-aged hairline and it doesn't look bad.

Arnold Schwarzeneger, Andy Garcia, just to name a few NW2 that have been NW2 since I have memory... And stayed in that level. And nobody ever said they were balding.

bubka

Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT said:
23RussianBolding and hairhaircomeagain, you are both norwood 2.

So, why are you bothered so much about your hairloss when you work out?

A NW2 is supposed to be a normal medium-aged hairline and it doesn't look bad.

Arnold Schwarzeneger, Andy Garcia, just to name a few NW2 that have been NW2 since I have memory... And stayed in that level. And nobody ever said they were balding.
lol both of those guys are known to have had work done

why not just get on the propecia?

CCS

Reaction score
i use minoxidil once a day just because I usually don't get around to the second application. I have 4 topicals and just apply them spaced apart and try to get them all but usually just get each one once.