In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only hair loss and war.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just rewatched Villeneuve's Dune from 2021, and was struck by the fact that pretty much all the bad guys, the Harkonnens, are completely bald, and pretty much all the good guys, the Atreides and the Fremen, are low-Norwoods.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jamis was a Fremen and had a NW3 though

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jamis was a Fremen and had a NW3 though

Your point is well taken. But:

- He was a high-density NW3.
- A high density NW3 isn't even that bad, considering all the Harkonnens were basically NW8.
- He wasn't really one of the "good guys". He actually was a kind of tragic adversary, and a victim of his own folly.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your point is well taken. But:

- He was a high-density NW3.
- A high density NW3 isn't even that bad, considering all the Harkonnens were basically NW8.
- He wasn't really one of the "good guys". He actually was a kind of tragic adversary, and a victim of his own folly.
Yeah that's true. Also (I rewatched the movie today coincidentally) I noticed several of the Sardaukar were receding and worse as well.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that's true. Also (I rewatched the movie today coincidentally) I noticed several of the Sardaukar were receding and worse as well.
"Hey so I recently browsed HairLossTalk dot com and picked up some great ideas to attract viewers for our next movie. Apparently there's this very interesting thing called THE BLACKPILL THEORY based on the Hamilton-Norwood scale that is used to classify male pattern baldness. And another secretive, earth-shattering theory I found in there is called THE CRANIO-FACIAL DEVELOPMENT, reported by some mysterious neurodivergent guy. Ok I will tell you more about it later, gotta go now, cya."

for-the-Consulate-General-of-Canada-in-Los-Angeles.jpg

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Hey so I recently browsed HairLossTalk dot com and picked up some great ideas to attract viewers for our next movie. Apparently there's this very interesting thing called THE BLACKPILL THEORY based on the Hamilton-Norwood scale that is used to classify male pattern baldness. And another secretive, earth-shattering theory I found in there is called THE CRANIO-FACIAL DEVELOPMENT, reported by some mysterious neurodivergent guy. Ok I will tell you more about it later, gotta go now, cya."

View attachment 186827
"And for some spinoffs to the movie I got some ideas: DHT: Resurrection, Scalp-T3nsion and Blüd Flow: Requiem."

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
I just rewatched Villeneuve's Dune from 2021, and was struck by the fact that pretty much all the bad guys, the Harkonnens, are completely bald, and pretty much all the good guys, the Atreides and the Fremen, are low-Norwoods.

So in other words, Dune is sh*t then.

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good one!
To be completely honest, i think the world is what we make it. Depends what you want to see around. When i was tired and angry all the time , the world was answering me with the same coin. Since i started to use https://domypaper.com/ and have more rest, life became more chilled and colourful around. One small thing can change a lot actually.

Last edited: